Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

awww man! i finally asked out that cute girl at the coffee shop, and wouldn’t you know it? my entire apartment is swarming with spiders and bed bugs! there are ants and centipedes crawling all over the walls! if sarah sees this, she’ll never want to go with me to the jimmy eat world show!

help me out folks! i gotta get these bugs outta here quick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

awww man! i finally asked out that cute girl at the coffee shop, and wouldn’t you know it? my entire apartment is swarming with spiders and bed bugs! there are ants and centipedes crawling all over the walls! if sarah sees this, she’ll never want to go with me to the jimmy eat world show!

help me out folks! i gotta get these bugs outta here quick!

it wouldny hut yo yru am pee om thr,

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

MiracleWhale posted:

i finally asked out that cute girl at the coffee shop, and wouldn’t you know it? my entire apartment is swarming with spiders and bed bugs! there are ants and centipedes crawling all over the walls! if sarah sees this, she’ll never want to go with me to the jimmy eat world show!

are we listen-ing? NoOooooHHhhhh

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Are there any stick insects?

Because those are cool and probably good luck

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Three-Phase posted:

Are there any stick insects?

Because those are cool and probably good luck
They are :)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

it wouldny hut yo yru am pee om thr,

i am extremely dehydrated due to my spirit animal quest in the desert. it was worth it to befriend the coyote spirit because chicks totally dig a guy with a dog

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Quick, our creepy neighbor is gone and I have the key to feed his snakes. Let's pretend his room is yours. Meanwhile thr b team will try to fix this bug issue

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

update: i've set out my entire collection of bear traps but the locust swarm merely hovers above them, as if taunting me

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
burnt it all down

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

Quick, our creepy neighbor is gone and I have the key to feed his snakes. Let's pretend his room is yours. Meanwhile thr b team will try to fix this bug issue

i feel like i can't trust snakes anymore ever since john belushi died from injecting a cobra directly into his heart

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's like, if it happened to john belushi, it could happen to anyone

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Shoot the bugs with a paintball gun.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Look man, if Sarah can't accept a centipede or two dropping in to her hair, maybe she's not the girl for you.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
get some bats

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

phasmid posted:

Look man, if Sarah can't accept a centipede or two dropping in to her hair, maybe she's not the girl for you.

some of these centipedes are p long and i'm afraid they might make me feel inadequate as a man

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

do bats like seafood because i think some of these insects are technically crabs

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

do bats like seafood because i think some of these insects are technically crabs

Sarah should fit right in then

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im startimh yo guess tihs sarahi i upi t ,p,

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Sarah should fit right in then

i find it very erotic to slowly, teasingly, comb the lice out of her pubes

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

As a junky I'm sorry to say there is nothing I can do but to try to retain any bugs that happen to crawl in to my snoring mouth while I nod off. Maybe you should broaden your call to action.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
poo poo everywhere and they will be attracted to the poo poo and then piss on them then go get hosed by a big burly bear named Craig

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

poo poo everywhere and they will be attracted to the poo poo and then piss on them then go get hosed by a big burly bear named Craig

sarah is more man than craig will ever be

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont think sarahs real

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

i find it very erotic to slowly, teasingly, comb the lice out of her pubes

My dog likes to lick the comb after I comb whatever-the-gently caress-that-gross-stuff-is out of her face. Maybe Sarah would be down for that too?

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
perhaps Orkin Mang might be able to help? surely he couldn't use that name if he weren't affiliated somehow with the Orkin corporation. And also Mexican.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

My dog likes to lick the comb after I comb whatever-the-gently caress-that-gross-stuff-is out of her face. Maybe Sarah would be down for that too?

please don't make my dick chub up i am posting from a day care for children

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

also it's full of insects and it doubles as my apartment

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

go to the gas station and get a couple gallons of gas (petrol if in uk) and use it to exterminate bugs try not to commit an enfield

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If you have a bunch of bugs that aren't spiders, you obviously need more spiders.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
ur gonna have to wait for the drugs to wear off. those scabs are gonna persist tho

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

poopnanners posted:

ur gonna have to wait for the drugs to wear off. those scabs are gonna persist tho

the bugs are real I just checked with my friend Marcus who only comes around when I do drugs for some reason

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i think I'm just going to try to pass off my apartment as "rustic". does anyone have a moose head trophy and an outhouse I can borrow

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

<opens amazon.com and searches for log cabin wallpaper>

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You ain't getting no poosy tonight

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
set it on fire and ask to stay at her place

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Gaunab posted:

You ain't getting no poosy tonight

On an unrelated note he has bugs in his apartment.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
three words: 5-MeO-MiPT op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

girth brooks part 2 posted:

set it on fire and ask to stay at her place

do you think "you're so hot my apartment burned down" is a good line to soften the blow of me moving in with her for three months

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Well holy fuckbutters now e're all infested just posting here

tetrathiatrazide won't even faze em op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Champenema posted:

tetrathiatrazide won't even faze em op

can you get high on that because I think Sarah's kind of a party girl

• Locked thread