Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should circumcision be legal?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
What is your opinion about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Circumcision puts the "cum" in circumcision.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
The bad guy from Silent Hill 4 was circumcised. That's why he's bad.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Only if both sexes get it. Free the clit for that dumb hood it has. what is it trying to hide anyway ???

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
This is a clever way to find out if goons are circumcised or uncircumcised without directly asking, I applaud your ingenuity, homosexual poster Hogge Wild

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
who was that crazy guy that alienated everyone he knew because he wouldn't shut up about circumcision?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pls I don't want to go to jail :( ill be good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
when being cut is outlawed only outlaws will be cut 😢

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They all feel the same inside your butthole

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Decebal posted:

Only if both sexes get it. Free the clit for that dumb hood it has. what is it trying to hide anyway ???

ours are useless tho but yalls can store skittles

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Don't chop off tips of baby's dicks.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

scarycave posted:

The bad guy from Silent Hill 4 was circumcised. That's why he's bad.

https://twitter.com/Chemi_Ro/status/676580623033610240

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you probably shouldn't be able to cut any part of anyone's dick off until they give you permission

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Zorodius posted:

you probably shouldn't be able to cut any part of anyone's dick off until they give you permission

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Typical Pubbie posted:

Don't chop off tips of baby's dicks.

it's not the tip, it's the lil flesh sweater around its constanza-head

ffs read a book (about dick)

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

it's not the tip, it's the lil flesh sweater around its constanza-head

ffs read a book (about dick)

It's the tip... of the skin surrounding the tip of the dick.

Don't chop off the tip of the tip surrounding the tip of a baby's dick. Happy now?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
if you think about it it's p. hosed up that people think the foreskin is a separate entity from the dick proper.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

5'd

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The Silent Hill circumcision thing may be the funniest thing I've ever read online.

https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Should circumspection be legal?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sure

but the jews who suck off babies should prob be behind bars...make that illegal if anything

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

sure

but the jews who suck off babies should prob be behind bars...make that illegal if anything

Nothing better than giving a baby an STD for life because of this really weird practice.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

should be mandatory imho

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Sharp knives should stay away from penises !

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im uncircumcised, like most of the civilized world

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Circ'd dicks always look like they have a ring of poo poo around where the 'skin was removed.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

im uncircumcised, like most of the civilized world

You transgress against the Lord, who was really clear on the matter:

" Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

cut me daddy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The Silent Hill circumcision thing may be the funniest thing I've ever read online.

https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

yeah, that's the guy i was thinking of.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
your dick is inadequate

in so many ways

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I think it's an utterly inhumane thing to do to a baby.

That's why I believe it should be federally mandated. Babies are assholes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've yet to cum around to circumcision.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
you dumbasses are okay with the jews stealing you and your children's foreskins to push the jewish cultural hegemony

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Circumcision does not go far enough. Mandatory total removal of all male penises at birth should be the law.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i am anti israel because i am pro foreskin

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
babies should have to circumcise themselves to develop a sense of self reliance and also fine motor skills

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
im not understanding why its a problem

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Decebal posted:

You transgress against the Lord, who was really clear on the matter:

" Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised."

I'm not a descendant of Abraham so I think I'm good to go.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Germstore posted:

I'm not a descendant of Abraham so I think I'm good to go.

You could be bough as a slave by an Israelite and then you would fall under that clause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You mean "male genital mutilation" OP?

• Locked thread