Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should circumcision be legal?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Volcott posted:

In general, I think elective medical procedures where one of the possible outcomes is "the doctor's hand slipped so we're just gonna make you a girl now" are a bad idea.

Gender is imprinted after birth by the parents anyway so it wouldn't be that bad. Nobody's born male/female, just blank slates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Moridin920 posted:

maybe her ex had his foreskin and she was the one who missed the good dicking

She didn't believe dinosaurs were real and said she almost got raped by a ghost so who loving knows

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
naahhh tho

Business Gorillas posted:

She didn't believe dinosaurs were real and said she almost got raped by a ghost so who loving knows

maybe she was afraid of a haunted foreskin

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
God: hey, let's make them make more of themselves
Angel: sweet, good idea
God: Hey, haha, what if they could only do that by making them grow this blood tube I have
Angel: good idea, but how do they do that
God: tits
Angel: you are creating a master work, my lord
God: oh wait, it gets better
Angel: um, why are so many nerves in that roll of skin on the outside
God: if he misbehaves, I'm going make him cut it off and tell him it makes him chosen
Angel: But won't that mean it won't ever feel nearly as good haha
God: yeah, lmao

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Decebal posted:

Gender is imprinted after birth by the parents anyway so it wouldn't be that bad. Nobody's born male/female, just blank slates.

Lmfao

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

NTT posted:

God: hey, let's make them make more of themselves
Angel: sweet, good idea
God: Hey, haha, what if they could only do that by making them grow this blood tube I have
Angel: good idea, but how do they do that
God: tits
Angel: you are creating a master work, my lord
God: oh wait, it gets better
Angel: um, why are so many nerves in that roll of skin on the outside
God: if he misbehaves, I'm going make him cut it off and tell him it makes him chosen
Angel: But won't that mean it won't ever feel nearly as good haha
God: yeah, lmao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
No goku option, voted 1 op

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Gentlemen: Which would you rather give up, your foreskin or your wanking hand?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Das Boo posted:

Gentlemen: Which would you rather give up, your foreskin or your wanking hand?

Does the hand get cut off? I don't want to cause your mother any hardship.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Have we mentioned Silent Hill yet? I can't be hosed reading a 2* thread to check.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Theophany posted:

Have we mentioned Silent Hill yet? I can't be hosed reading a 2* thread to check.

Yeah it came up on pg 1 and actually was the first time I'd heard of it so this thread has already paid big dividends for me.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Applewhite posted:

Yeah it came up on pg 1 and actually was the first time I'd heard of it so this thread has already paid big dividends for me.

Good to know goons on fleek.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Stuntman posted:

uncut dicks are objectively sexier and yr brain is broken if you disagree

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Like with the metric system, circumcision is just one of those things Americans are objectively wrong about

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yes, but only for jews and muslims

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Uh, yeah? Any particular reason we should make this one particular body mod illegal? I thought the thought process these days was "your body, your choice"? Why are people being insanely sexist about this? :downs:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Like with the metric system, circumcision is just one of those things Americans are objectively wrong about

It started in America as a way for people to get over their guilt over the Holocaust. Like safe-spaces and people-of-color-only dorms it was a way for the white folks to feel less guilty by adopting the practices of those oppressed. If everyone's circumcised we will all be the same and love each other.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

It started in America as a way for people to get over their guilt over the Holocaust. Like safe-spaces and people-of-color-only dorms it was a way for the white folks to feel less guilty by adopting the practices of those oppressed. If everyone's circumcised we will all be the same and love each other.

I thought it was a carry over from Victorian England where they did it to prevent boys from masturbating?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Nathilus posted:

Uh, yeah? Any particular reason we should make this one particular body mod illegal? I thought the thought process these days was "your body, your choice"? Why are people being insanely sexist about this? :downs:

If an 18 year old wants to get snipped, I don't think anyone cares. The salt is coming from people who had it done to them as babbies and resent it later in life.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Volcott posted:

If an 18 year old wants to get snipped, I don't think anyone cares. The salt is coming from people who had it done to them as babbies and resent it later in life.

or in some cases people who didn't have it done, and think it's rad having the entirety of their dick.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Volcott posted:

Not the penis we deserved, but the penis we needed.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Imagine some bearded guy staring at a papyrus page and seriously thinking about penises, penis skin and how much of it is needed. "Should we cut it after 8 days or 11 ?"

I thought the ancients had busy lives and didn't have the time to care about Tumblr level stuff ?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Volcott posted:

They need to get a life

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Imagine some bearded guy staring at a papyrus page and seriously thinking about penises, penis skin and how much of it is needed. "Should we cut it after 8 days or 11 ?"

I thought the ancients had busy lives and didn't have the time to care about Tumblr level stuff ?

god drat pedophiles.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

General Dog posted:

They need to get a life

Thinking of the penis that could have been~

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
why not cut the whole thing off

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Hey, if that's the cause you want to put your time and effort into, go for it. There are way dumber ways to spend your life.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mdm posted:

why not cut the whole thing off

"Everything is true and nothing is forbidden, these are the words of our creed."

Hmmm translate to modern english and then into internet, hmmmmm. Yes, yes.

The Assassin's creed sez go hog wild.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
parents should be able to decide to cut the whole thing off

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I know of several people who, when their sons were born, the doctor pretty much automatically circumcised them after the nurse carried the baby off to get cleaned like it was standard protocol. Extremely hosed up if you ask me.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

mdm posted:

The Romans knew how to parent that's for sure.

We need to learn from the mighty not the people conquered by the mighty !

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Crazyeyes posted:

I know of several people who, when their sons were born, the doctor pretty much automatically circumcised them after the nurse carried the baby off to get cleaned like it was standard protocol. Extremely hosed up if you ask me.

Dude was probably selling the foreskins to a high end skin care manufacturer

Or some Jews I think they collect them for some ritual

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mdm posted:

I'm getting the feeling mdm has something to share with the rest of the class. Go ahead mdm. :)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Crazyeyes posted:

Yeah this doesn't surprise me at all and it is hosed up.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

I'm getting the feeling mdm has something to share with the rest of the class. Go ahead mdm. :)

im circumcised

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mdm posted:

im circumcised

:same: but I'be been like this since before I started jacking it, so I literally don't know what I'm missing. Woooooo!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Crazyeyes posted:

My wife and I had to say no like four times at least, the last "no" was when the nurse showed up and said she was taking them for their circumcisions.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Nathilus posted:

So what you're saying is that children are their parents' property and thus bodily choice belongs to the parent, not the individual. Hmm yes go on.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Dude was probably selling the foreskins to a high end skin care manufacturer

Or some Jews I think they collect them for some ritual

IC you have been stealing the high-end recycled foreskin infinite wallet blueprints. When u rub it it grows :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

My wife and I had to say no like four times at least, the last "no" was when the nurse showed up and said she was taking them for their circumcisions.

I wonder how much they bill insurance for that procedure

• Locked thread