Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sunrise just went beyond the clouds so the gold light of the sky is diminishing into the pallid grey of morning, the last whispers of a storm lingering in the stratosphere above. In my lap sleeps a Jack Russell terrier, sprawled out in lazy fashion across my lap. His ears twitch every so often, as though he hears the chattering of squirrels in his dreams, but he is otherwise still, which makes it difficult for me to reach my coffee mug without disturbing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Get your mom of your lap!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
same

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
a siamese cat is the ultimate lap pet OP and mozi. pretty embarrassing failure for you both

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i would own a belgian malinois or a GSD if i had a dog. something that can kill intruders while i'm away from the house

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
buddy there is a pretty fearsome house defender if you can overlook his deafness and lack of teeth

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

no pictures from the op? voted 2

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
jack russels are poo poo dogs

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I HAVE A LAPDOG TOO!

sorry, she keeps pressing the caps lock button

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sunrise just went beyond the clouds so the gold light of the sky is diminishing into the pallid grey of morning, the last whispers of a storm lingering in the stratosphere above. In my lap sleeps a Jack Russell terrier, sprawled out in lazy fashion across my lap. His ears twitch every so often, as though he hears the chattering of squirrels in his dreams, but he is otherwise still, which makes it difficult for me to reach my coffee mug without disturbing him.

your still an idiot but this redeems you quite a bit

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

If you died there that dog would eat your soft bits first.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

error1 posted:

I HAVE A LAPDOG TOO!

wanna pet that dog

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

error1 posted:

I HAVE A LAPDOG TOO!

:woof::woof::woof:
Please pet her

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

error1 posted:

I HAVE A LAPDOG TOO!

That dog has color-coded petting zones and you're sitting here posting what the gently caress is wrong with you mods

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I used to have a dog that slept in my lap but now she's gone and happiness is like ash in my mouth :(

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
has anyone ever eaten dog and what was the experience like

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A dog that weighs less than 30 lbs is garbage.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

error1 posted:

I HAVE A LAPDOG TOO!

Good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Our St. Bernard would lay across three or four laps at once.

• Locked thread