Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

At this very moment some psychopath is designing a superplague in his basement and all he has to do is drop a phial of it in a public place and it's lights out for humanity.

I just hope that before that happens someone uses CRISPR to engineer a retrovirus I can inject into my dick to make it bigger so I can at least enjoy myself a bit before I get schwacked by an ebola/flu/AIDS hybrid.

I let you in there as a friend.
Please stop telling people about my doomsday device

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
ITS NOT FINISHED!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

I mean if rich people are all 7 feet tall and look like movies stars it will be pretty easy to track them all down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

mine will will the south jersey / philly accent

i bet you say water instead of woodah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

im from los angeles and dont have a cool accent so probs yes but idk