Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i hope i can somehow make enough money to afford an enhanced child, when the time comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine how much it will suck when rich ppl are not only richer but also faster, stronger, smarter, etc - due to biomods. drat. the future is brutal as hell

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

dookifex_maximus posted:

so would you go all out or "cripple" him or her in such a way that he or she occupies a niche instead of threatening those above them?

if at all possible i would prefer to go fully OP so it breaks my head in its hands like in blade runner

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my kingdom for the perfectly designed busty ASMR babe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
mine will will the south jersey / philly accent

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i bet you say water instead of woodah

im from los angeles and dont have a cool accent so probs yes but idk

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my biomod child will be able to consume lactose, unlike his father.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine a huge buff dude who can summon huge epic knockers at will. thats fuckin Win

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

dookifex_maximus posted:

listen, i dont think it's too much to want a perfect slutty virgin

the mormon thread is that way --->

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

dookifex_maximus posted:

i'm going to build a disappointing dick at the atomic level

• Locked thread