Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

So guys. Let's talk about who that scum is. As if we don't already know its asiina. (cpig accidentally sent me the role list)

N...no.

Also I'm Sesshomaru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You may refer to me as Goku.
*taps Jimson's shoulder*
Rise.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

N...no.

Also I'm Sesshomaru.

how am i supposed to handle two scum claims the same day??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sesshomaru wasn't a bad guy.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Spiros posted:

You may refer to me as Goku.
*taps Jimson's shoulder*
Rise.

I knew goku. you, sir, are no goku.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Anime is bad.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

Sesshomaru wasn't a bad guy.

strong disagree!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

GlitchThief posted:

Anime is bad.

this can be yuyu hakusho themed instead if you want but please let's try to keep this civil.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GlitchThief posted:

Anime is bad.

Anime isn't good but is Goku anime?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Spiros posted:

Anime isn't good but is Goku anime?

Goku transcends anime. I'll allow it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

strong disagree!

If we're putting this in mafia terms, Sesshomaru was 3P. He just had his own thing going.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Okay, everyone name one person you do want to hang and one person you don't want to hang in this game and briefly explain why.

I have more activities for the gang once I get my crayons back from my ex

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Spiros posted:

Okay, everyone name one person you do want to hang and one person you don't want to hang in this game and briefly explain why.

I have more activities for the gang once I get my crayons back from my ex

i want to hang spiros because he scumclaimed! i want to hang the poo poo out of him!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
also I'd hang glitchthief but first I really want to hang spiros! gently caress!

the hypercharger thing is dumb so glitchthief asking about it seems similarly pointless? especially in an open setup game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I want to hang Jimson because he seems to know too much. I don't trust the limey bastard!

I don't want to hang Anarc because she hasn't posted yet and also she once escaped the room.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

i was told there would be a hidden twist

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The hidden twist is thus: I cannot die until you kill my secret lover, Jimson.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Asiina - 1 - Jimson
Spiros - 1 - Somber

Players not voting: Anon, Asiina, Glitch, Propaganda, Spiros

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Spiros posted:

I don't want to hang Anarc because she hasn't posted yet and also she once escaped the room.

is that a reference to something or we just talking about room escapes? because those are cool and i run a bunch.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

It's too early for me to name who would want to hang, the best i could do is guess. somber made me feel defensive about participating in a super early D1 joke conversation but that's hardly a reason so whatever

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also, strong advice: Don't throw your votes around willy nilly like you may usually do as in this game it isn't hard to hang on accident quickly and early.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
What's kind of bullshit is that my power level is so high and yet it only counts for 25% of the lynch right now?

GlitchThief posted:

It's too early for me to name who would want to hang, the best i could do is guess. somber made me feel defensive about participating in a super early D1 joke conversation but that's hardly a reason so whatever

the way you participated was awkward and now i want to send your body to hell with my votes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

is that a reference to something or we just talking about room escapes? because those are cool and i run a bunch.

the latter and also I know anarc is town because she's my bae

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to hang Somber because I'm honestly not sure if he's joking with his vote and his push on it, and in a small game joke votes can become important much more easily.

I would not like to hang PMach because she very, very rarely plays and I'd like her to have a good mafia time.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i'm hella jealous of the dope escape room manor in canada that takes up an entire floor but also it sounds like a logistical nightmare to run.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Question 2: Do you guys think the twist will be anti town or anti scum based on the open setup provided?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

i'm hella jealous of the dope escape room manor in canada that takes up an entire floor but also it sounds like a logistical nightmare to run.

The escape room I went to with Ernie around Christmas was super awesome. I really need to go again.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

the way you participated was awkward and now i want to send your body to hell with my votes.

Story of my life :sigh:

You've made a better case for me than the person you're actually voting for, tho. that's weird.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Also Spiros is the doctor.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Spiros posted:

Question 2: Do you guys think the twist will be anti town or anti scum based on the open setup provided?

anti-town, this setup favors town.

GlitchThief posted:

Story of my life :sigh:

You've made a better case for me than the person you're actually voting for, tho. that's weird.

yeah good point but my gut is still saying 'spiros spiros spiros.'

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Spiros posted:

I want to hang Jimson because he seems to know too much. I don't trust the limey bastard!

PMach has also not posted yet, so would you also not want to hang her?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Jimson are you going for some sort of chaos play or something?

Does Jimson always just say random poo poo?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

GlitchThief posted:

Jimson are you going for some sort of chaos play or something?

Does Jimson always just say random poo poo?

How so? Like I said. Cpig gave me the role list. Maybe it was the twist? :shrug:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
the more i think about it the more the concern about voting seems fake. what, is spiros going to get to -2 and then the scum are going to rush in and hammer? there isn't even a deadline set as far as i can tell, the cautious play just seems unnecessary imho, it's a neutral discussion point that scum can engage to contribute to the discussion without having to put down reads.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

anti-town, this setup favors town.

yeah good point but my gut is still saying 'spiros spiros spiros.'

I agree, I think the twist cannot be too great, though, since this is still a c9 or whatever

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

the more i think about it the more the concern about voting seems fake. what, is spiros going to get to -2 and then the scum are going to rush in and hammer? there isn't even a deadline set as far as i can tell, the cautious play just seems unnecessary imho, it's a neutral discussion point that scum can engage to contribute to the discussion without having to put down reads.

Excuse me for not making reads off of a jokephase within 1 hour of the game

If you think it's scummy to urge caution with votes in a small game then you're a silly man

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

PMach has also not posted yet, so would you also not want to hang her?

I suppose though that isn't really why I don't want to vote Anarc. Pmach and I have clashed in the past. . .

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Spiros is town though. As are you.
Scum is Asiina and glitch thief.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Spiros posted:

Excuse me for not making reads off of a jokephase within 1 hour of the game

If you think it's scummy to urge caution with votes in a small game then you're a silly man

ehh i mean you're also hamming it up a bit with the 'twist' discussion. there's really not much point in engaging that until it happens, no one should know anything. i dunno if you're just trying to stimulate discussion but it feels artificial. i guess that's the nature of trying to force discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Discussion has to start somehow. Discussing the twist seems like a productive use of our adjustment period, really, since we have nothing to go on and discussing it later will be distracting w/r/t scumhunting. Better to do it when it isn't harmful.

• Locked thread