Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just lol if ur afraid of hep c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm not convinced Moridin's hand doesn't taste like poop

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

!Klams posted:

Didn't want to start a whole thread on it, and this seemed like a decent place to mention,

I just got back from the USA and while we were there had KFC. Now I know KFC isn't exactly great, and I realise there's a ton of poo poo English food and that there's an argument about British vs US food here every five minutes and it's loving dull.

But what the gently caress is up with KFC in America? It tastes like rear end!

Edit: I get the impression that here in England it was re branded as KFC instead of Kentucky fried chicken, and the recipe was refined and improved, but that to do so on its home turf would be blasphemous. Seriously, it tasted like a meal prepared in the 70s, all grease and rock solid batter, water plumped meat, mostly pepper.

I've had KFC in both places and they are the same :shrug:

Here is a better question why does England have none of the side dishes that make KFC good? I can't even remember what the hell was on KFC's ridiculous menu in England other than chicken but it was all nonsense and I just got chicken :colbert:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
people who eat rear end are picky eaters too, they pick through poo poo to get to the anus

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

The most requested item among the deployed is baby wipes

• Locked thread