Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gently caress you. :mad:

Where do you get off, where do you people get off just letting a man wither away, alone in his madness?

I had a lot of thoughts while I was locked up. :rant:

Some of them cool/funny. Most of them lame/fake/gay.

But thats not the point! the point is, who are you to judge? :raise:

Shame.
Shame on you. Y'all know who you are.

To those of you who replied and or were my posting conduits during my darkest week, you have my thanks, and I say to you, namasty. :3:

And now that I'm out of the clink, allow me to return to my GBS and other forum duties: poo poo-postin' :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Gas thread. Ban op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

donkey salami posted:

Gas thread. Ban op

No dont :ohdear:

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

The Bananana posted:

gently caress you. :mad:

Where do you get off, where do you people get off just letting a man wither away, alone in his madness?

I had a lot of thoughts while I was locked up. :rant:

Some of them cool/funny. Most of them lame/fake/gay.

But thats not the point! the point is, who are you to judge? :raise:

Shame.
Shame on you. Y'all know who you are.

To those of you who replied and or were my posting conduits during my darkest week, you have my thanks, and I say to you, namasty. :3:

And now that I'm out of the clink, allow me to return to my GBS and other forum duties: poo poo-postin' :dance:

dude you never reached out to me

i would have at least made sure you had some puzzles to play with

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

donkey salami posted:

Gas thread. Ban op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Harry in Rio posted:

dude you never reached out to me

i would have at least made sure you had some puzzles to play with

I don't not have any questions about Rainy Day Woman brand anus bleach, nor did I wish to learn of it. :colbert:

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The Bananana posted:

I don't not have any questions about Rainy Day Woman brand anus bleach, nor did I wish to learn of it. :colbert:

Beggars can't be choosers.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I Replied but you never replied back, even posted your picture

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I Replied but you never replied back, even posted your picture

your're "One of the good ones".

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I never got a PM and am glad of it.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

donkey salami posted:

Gas thread. Indefinitely probate OP.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

yo fools the next time youre in the pokey and need your views expressed PM me and i will flip a coin on whether or not to poo poo them out

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

The Bananana posted:

so you do have questions

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Addendum to the OP:

You only got a PM from me if you're a cool or good poster. if you did not receive a PM from me, well, then...

:whitewater:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Bananana posted:

Addendum to the OP:

You only got a PM from me if you're a cool or good poster. if you did not receive a PM from me, well, then...

well gently caress my black rear end

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

hth posted:

well gently caress my black rear end

you were clearly an oversight. My apologies.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
I'm glad that I'm such a low profile white noise piece of poo poo that no one would pm me from cat jail. In conclusion, America is a land of contrasts.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
OP should be permabanned IMHO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Bloody Mod's pet we got here, I'd have been banished forever had I done what he did

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kuato posted:

Bloody Mod's pet we got here, I'd have been banished forever had I done what he did

I can't help that I'm a dangerous rebel. :dukedoge:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Bananana posted:

Addendum to the OP:

The Bananana posted:

your're "One of the good ones".

:feelsgood:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i lost platinum I'm sorry man

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I responded to one PM but the other one was just agreeing with something I said so it felt like kind of a waste of time to reply going "yeah man I know thanks!!!"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

i lost platinum I'm sorry man

it's ok. If I had to choose between having my account and a gimmick account, or getting Pm's... well... I just d0ont know which I would pick.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op sends me some weird pms but I acted on one because I was drunk

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol i just checked and i am one of the people who ignored you. i didnt really mean to i am just so lazy. i barely can type my own posts much less another person's.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i might start dictating all of my posts

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

loquacius posted:

I responded to one PM but the other one was just agreeing with something I said so it felt like kind of a waste of time to reply going "yeah man I know thanks!!!"

Loquacius, poo poo, get out of here man, shut up, you're proving my Addendum to be false!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I honestly only PM with people I think might have sex with me so like why even check if I got one, ya know?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
was gonna post your message to Sid but someone else got there first. in closing: free drad.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Iron Prince posted:

in closing: free drad.

loving
free
dad
underscore
brett

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I think that this bana guy, he should be given a second chance, to send his probation PMs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nice meltdown you weiner

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I never got a pm and we have pmed in the past, gently caress you jerk

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I didn't know you could PM while on probation.

Also:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

glad i don't have plat anymore, then

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I only didn't message you this time because I pm'd you last time I got Prob'd, and I figured I gotta spread the love.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

good lol !!!

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
Don't ever PM me

(unless you want to I mean)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Harry in Rio posted:

so you do have questions

drat... I just notced this. Stupid fuckin auto correct

• Locked thread