Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
God Denver's offense is looking terrible. Or Carolina's D is doing a nice job. Or both.

I watch football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Cam Newton: Not Dead

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Thwomp posted:

God Denver's offense is looking terrible. Or Carolina's D is doing a nice job. Or both.

I watch football.

i don't know two of those passes from denver were beautiful

the two that went to carolina

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
The Broncos have become a vintage Kub team. I really wish I'd picked up Anderson wherever I could.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
CJA so good tonight. Kinda regret not getting more of him.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
one of my friends has anderson on the bench so i get to point and go haw haw

on the other hand i am starting demaryius thomas who it appears is just never going to get balls so i'm the one who is owned

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
why would you bench CJA he's been Very Good for a while.

The problem is he dies like all the time so if he's not dead you should play him

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
this is the first season either of us have actually paid attention to the football or played fantasy so that's probably why

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also ronnie hillman is gone now
Last year they kept giving him touches that should have been CJs

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The problem with CJ anderson is that Denver is going to be playing from behind a lot this year, presumably. But it looks like he catches touchdown passes so hey, that's not actually a problem.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I have Kelvin and cj on the bench on one of my teams. Feeling real good about the rest of the season.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
drat, CJ is like Kevin Hart sized out there.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
one of the teams in that league has a bench consisting of six WRs (four of whom i would gladly start in place of thomas) and tyler eifert

this does not help my mood

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Not sure why DT is getting no love whatsoever, but given how Denver is playing he might be a decent buy low candidate.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Not sure why DT is getting no love whatsoever, but given how Denver is playing he might be a decent buy low candidate.

probably because siemens appears to be very good at everything involved in being a qb except actually passing the ball

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
cj anderson can go gently caress himself

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
DT also is seeing double coverage and a couple of passes his way have been tipped into near interceptions.

Not a great confidence booster for a rookie QB.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hey guys, its me. I'm the guy going against Touchdowns Anderson tonight.

Perhaps I shouldn't have talked so much poo poo.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I would like Greg Olsen to have more than 4 catches for 35 yards, does that seem like it might happen?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I don't need CJ this week I have DeAngelo and Ware! The Panthers D is tough! :suicide:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
loving Funchess.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

DT is going to ball out in true Kubiak WR1 fashion once Kubiak feels Paxton Lynch is ready to take over. Lynch has the arm to run Kubiak's system perfectly.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tiptoes posted:

DT is going to ball out in true Kubiak WR1 fashion once Kubiak feels Paxton Lynch is ready to take over. Lynch has the arm to run Kubiak's system perfectly.

Siemien looks like he might be good enough to keep in there. Or is this a situation where it really doesn't matter who's on offense?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Getting finger-cuffed by two CJAs here

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Siemien looks like he might be good enough to keep in there. Or is this a situation where it really doesn't matter who's on offense?
I don't know enough about Siemien but I jumped back on board the DT wagon once they dumped Sanchez. Gary Kubiak hand-picked Siemien as a project and Kubiak knows what he's doing with QBs so if he thinks Siemien can run his system, DT could approach low-end WR1 numbers again. But I do believe the biggest numbers will come when Lynch takes over.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tiptoes posted:

I don't know enough about Siemien but I jumped back on board the DT wagon once they dumped Sanchez. Gary Kubiak hand-picked Siemien as a project and Kubiak knows what he's doing with QBs so if he thinks Siemien can run his system, DT could approach low-end WR1 numbers again. But I do believe the biggest numbers will come when Lynch takes over.

Makes sense.

Also man this ending is a loving trainwreck.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
So much for Benjamin being limited.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Cam Newton got them scrambled brains.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
drat i was in the hole at halftime with DT, CJ Anderson, and Denver Def going up against Cam, Kelvin, Olsen, Stewart, and Caro Def.

Cj Anderson is keeping me in this.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welcome back Football.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Blast kickers into Canis Majoris

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Benne posted:

gently caress you this is all your fault

lol i drafted russell wilson :smuggo: one poor fucker in my league drafted tony romo rip

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
The fact that "football" in the title isn't capitalized bothers me on a fundamental level.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Santheb posted:

Hey guys, its me. I'm the guy going against Touchdowns Anderson tonight.

Perhaps I shouldn't have talked so much poo poo.

same. At least the Panthers lost.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Holy poo poo it's finally here

Go players on my team

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
My team won't look this good again for the RoS

:911:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm in 5 leagues this year, it's already too much

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Varg posted:

I'm in 5 leagues this year, it's already too much

Done that; hated it.

3 has been the sweet spot for me.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'm in 5 but two are pubbie throw-aways that require the minimum of attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
There's the first 10 points on my bench, and it's from jordan loving matthews.

• Locked thread