Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Goatse of course

I don't have a printer so I'd have to draw it on the postcard which is even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
You know, I heard that the IMF has to issue an actual physical seal to recipients of these kinds of transfers for verification and as a matter of fact I have the specifications for just such a seal

you should send this to him, tell him you'd be happy to send the $95 plus the $30 IMF Seal Fee for a cool $125 upon receipt of the seal tell him "i'm sure your secretary has a whole crate of these"

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 9, 2016

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Okay I will try and get a mailing address for a fuckin Sub-Saharan African shithole lol but you gotta ensure there is at least one Goatse enclosed

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rasmussen posted:

I really appreciated the retard masturbator reference.

Thank you this was probably the most thought provoking thing about it all

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
see if she'll send a pic she might be hot

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
They're not reading your replies at all and are just sending prewritten emails from a script, sorry :(

It takes a lot of effort and creativity to get these guys off their script but if you do they'll be willing to do anything, get stupid tattoos, walk into a war zone etc. All sorts of fun. Go to https://www.419eater.com for funny stories and tips on descripting them.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise you getting your money op maybe hold back on the 'humour' until you have the 2.4 million in hand

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Okay I will try and get a mailing address for a fuckin Sub-Saharan African shithole lol but you gotta ensure there is at least one Goatse enclosed

I have 2 lobster postcards and some real stamps

if you can get an address I'll draw a terrible goatse, write whatever GBS wants me to write, and toss it in the mailbox

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
start a kickstarter to raise $95 to send the scammer.
Otherwise send dick pic claiming it is a American custom when one gives free money to the other.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

I will send a goatse.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

put shoe on head

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

shoophobo posted:

I will send a goatse.

if dude can't get an address for africa I'll send a poorly drawn goatse postcard to a goon instead

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if dude can't get an address for africa I'll send a poorly drawn goatse postcard to a goon instead

also I wont dox any goons cause that's rude. but it would be funny to see a poorly drawn goatse go through international mail

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Send then a bomb. Disguised as goatse of course.

And an autographed photo of dgsw.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op i'm willing to take these lottery winnings off your hands at pennies on the dollar, i've got an idea for a new financial instrument called '419 derivatives' that is gonna make wall street investment bankers' nuts explode

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Send them an autographed photo of dgsw.
This tbqh

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

ScratchAndSniff posted:

ask coney why he not persecute clinton for ben gazi????

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
so kind of him to pay the fee!!!

please help out!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
send him swap.avi screenshots, and ask him if i like it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Rambling Robot posted:

send him swap.avi screenshots, and ask him if i like it.

"i am a famous actress, here is some of my best known work"

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tell her you are the head of the IMF and she is late on her dues. She needs to send you an annual registration fee of $96 to continue her job of distribution of lotto funds.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
going forward have all correspondence handled by your new legal counsel methmouth mike

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If you bilk them outta 25 bucks that's a huge success

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

quote:

this is sly and cool op

good job sir

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Act all excited but worried because your "religious group" (make one up) opposes both blood transfusions and sending money by international transfer. Beg the scammer to accept a cheque in $U.S. instead. Persist a little if needed until you get a snailmail address. A post office is OK but remind them they'll need acceptable ID to collect the package and cash the cheque.

Once you've obtained a beievable name and snailmail address from the scammer, poo poo into a plastic bag, seal it well, then glue it well at multiple points to every surface inside of a small cardboard box. Mail the box to the scammer.

E-mail them again and act all excited about the "fortune" you'll soon be "getting." Tell them that you're so happy that you included gifts of jewelry and cash in the box with the cheque, using a bank loan you aquired after showing their official documents. Tell them that you hope their religion allows them to receive gifts.

If you do this well, they'll excitedly tear open the package when it arrives, only to get well splattered by your rancid poo poo.

Surely worth the priority postage for a small package.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Sep 9, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

get an address and I'll mail them a postcard with whatever GBS wants me to write on it

send them the lyrics to the hit song "castle kids"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
actually send them an sd card

that's easy as hell to ship and they likely have devices that can read it since the sd card been around for a long-rear end time now

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

actually send them an sd card

that's easy as hell to ship and they likely have devices that can read it since the sd card been around for a long-rear end time now

too late

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

you already mailed it?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

you already mailed it?

no I got bored and mailed the cards to yosposters

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i won 2.5 million zimbabwe dollar

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

It's a shame that all your funds are tied up in Bitcoin, I wonder if they would accept Bitcoin instead of USD if you were to offer them a fee to do so.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

no I got bored and mailed the cards to yosposters

drat son

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009
Oh boy! Can't wait to cash the chaque

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can you even mail something to Africa ?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

unpacked robinhood posted:

My buddy used to work UPS distribution when they stopped shipping to some countries in Africa. They would get a plane load of snowmobiles and just steal them off the plane when it showed up lol

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Try to sell them some Dr. Who collector's plates.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Zo posted:

They're not reading your replies at all and are just sending prewritten emails from a script, sorry :(

It takes a lot of effort and creativity to get these guys off their script but if you do they'll be willing to do anything, get stupid tattoos, walk into a war zone etc. All sorts of fun. Go to https://www.419eater.com for funny stories and tips on descripting them.

419 stopped being funny when they killed those two kids

They weren't even the scammers iirc, it was his nephew and his friend or something

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

unpacked robinhood posted:

racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I mean letters or packages