Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
My mother always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say then lurk and read dying internet forums on my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
gently caress your sports teams go Horn Frogs. Also Hitler, Trump, Hillary did nothing wrong. Is this how I gbs?

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Payton manning sounds incredibly fake happy/depressed they should probably not have him in the booth for this game

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
The only time darts isn't fun is when it's on tv with people who are way to serious about darts. Darts needs a 2 drink minimum just like your mother.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Watching game I thought dware broke cam for a minute

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Anyone seen ash vs evil dead on stars? It looks terrible. Is it terrible?

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

Kuato posted:

I went from 0.31 to 2+ since the 2013 revolution and so can you.

0.01 posts per day. I am a committed lurker.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

PinkoBastard posted:

It's a really gory comedy, more of a straight comedy than Evil Dead 2. your tolerance for it is going to be based on how much of Bruce campbell mugging at the camera you can take. It made me laugh and I'll be checking out the new season.

Fair enough, for some reason I just thought of Brisco County Jr. I should find that show somewhere and rewatch it. I'm pretty sure it's way worse than I remember.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

jon joe posted:

Would you like to join the Joe overthrow campaign, aka OverJoe? Or Joeverthrow. There's at least 10 of us.

Sure but I don't think I can't get my membership tattoo on my member until next week. Do I still get to use the jetski over the weekend? I've already promised people that I could let them use it over the weekend so I hope it's ok.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

Moon Atari posted:

I first started posting when the quality fell so low that even my posts were an improvement, but i quickly discovered that posting gave me a powerful but cruelly brief sexual release. Since then i've posted often enough to have developed a tolerance and now I can't get off without at least being empty quoted.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
This is a good football game I thought Carolina would win this handily

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

utterlycorrupt posted:

I think I'm catching on

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
0.02 posts per day! A 100% increase!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU