Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Moon Atari posted:

Yesterday I dropped my Hyundai i20 off to get its battery changed. I waited in the mechanics lobby, reading the only magazine they had (cosmo). The sex tips section was a special 'sex with yourself' edition. Six of the ten tips were variations on buy and use a vibrator. The remaining tips were poo poo like lighting candles and reading 50 shades.

I was going to vote this humblebrag bullshit topic a 1 until I read this post. Now it's a 5 (for the romantic candlelit dinner I'm gonna treat Rosie Palm and her 5 lovely daughters to).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hey if we're bragging about our rides today I strongly considered checking my oil and my tire pressure on my 1996 Honda Accord but then I decided not to.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

extra stout posted:

if you had done it though, which part of a chicken would you have eaten after? surely not it's fingers

If I was going to cook at home I'd make a beer can chicken, if I was going fast food I'd have gone with Popeyes' bold strips which is practically a finger. Don't ever get the chicken fingers at Hungry Howie's though because they have this weird aftertaste like dry dog food.

In case anybody was wondering I did get around to checking oil and air pressure in my :siren: 96 Accord :siren: and they were pretty much fine. I did have a problem with the little doohickey that sticks through the brake pedal arm and pushes on the switch that turns the brake lights off. loving little floopjack plastic happy meal garbage cheap piece of poo poo broke after only TWENTY GODDAMN YEARS and they wanted $12.95 shipped for a replacement. Fortunately googling showed me how to rig up a fix with duct tape and a couple of dimes. Hardest thing about the repair was contorting myself upside down with a flashlight in my mouth to where I could see and install the repair. I wonder how many days my brake lights have been on 24/7.

• Locked thread