Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Hmm good choice. A car for shallow people. Overpriced, fat and slow, a car only designed to take your money in return for promises of understated "refined taste and wealth" yet only providing mediocrity. And its black, no doubt.

To everyone else, this is a car you rent on a business trip, not own. If you're going to spend 100k on a car, which mind you is totally attainable, buy something actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

An S550 is not "slow"

Name a better car for the money. You can't, bitch

Gold

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

extra stout posted:

did anyone post yet asking why you would brag about your car while admitting you eat 'chicken fingers' as both an adult,and a supposedly successful one

Lame honey pot bragging about a s550. However a gt3s is.... Well its one of the only Porsches you can brag about

Id have led with that one OP and like halfway mention your wife's s550

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mange Mite posted:

Dont you work at best buy or some poo poo like that

yes. in 2006. Im pretty touched you know this somehow. im not saying I can afford a S550, but that doesnt make anything else less true

ElectricSheep posted:

Other than compensation for small penis, what is the point to owning an automobile that is worth half the cost of the average home in America?

there's nothing wrong with owning a nice car if you want a nice car and can afford one. this isnt like a bugatti or something actually obscene. its just the s550 itself is pretty pleb

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tumble posted:

An S550 is a loaded, fast, comfortable beast that costs $100k. They are not "pleb".

That being said, I sell cars for a living and I would only ever lease one; the maintenance and depreciation on them is loving bonkers. I wish Mercedes still made the tanks they used to, but the market for long-term luxury vehicles has dried up.

they are pretty pleb man

• Locked thread