Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which forum is better
GBS
FYAD
View Results

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
someone link me the funniest thread on FYAD

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I don't think they like toast in fyad

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

It's been kind of amusing to watch Wizard Master try to suck up to FYAD like a little bitch, meanwhile being an essentially terrible poster who never says anything of any value or makes any jokes.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
yo my niggas US politics is pretty crazy but have u heard of FORUM POLITICS

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I don't know much about FYAD but they seem alright. Hey forum friendos.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is a post-post post

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

satanic splash-back posted:

this is a post-post post

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure they don't let non whites post in FYAD.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

every time I post in fyad I get probated. so clearly it's better because they keep the trash out

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I've never posted in Fyad cause idk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
both are worse

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
FYAD for sure. the posters in FYAD are on the whole much more complete people with strong personalities who i like and are easy to respect, and nobody there is bitter or an alcoholic who hates themselves or has any kind of mental problems nor do most posters there have any undesirable personality traits. plus its funnier, and has a certain je ne sais quoi that other subforums dont have. and theres no rules there so you can do whatever you like as long as the other posters there dont mind. and theres no transphobia or misogyny there and you can change the background and stuff and theres funny flags which are basically random pictures that show up at the top of the page, and you can upload your own too.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

various cheeses posted:

Op do fyad-goers pronounce fyad as individual letters "eff why ayy dee" or as one syllable "fyad"?

Its pronounced FYAD :-)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
why do you need to pronounce something that you should never ever mention to anyone irl lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

FYAD for sure. the posters in FYAD are on the whole much more complete people with strong personalities who i like and are easy to respect, and nobody there is bitter or an alcoholic who hates themselves or has any kind of mental problems nor do most posters there have any undesirable personality traits. plus its funnier, and has a certain je ne sais quoi that other subforums dont have. and theres no rules there so you can do whatever you like as long as the other posters there dont mind. and theres no transphobia or misogyny there and you can change the background and stuff and theres funny flags which are basically random pictures that show up at the top of the page, and you can upload your own too.

I agree. Everyone is fyad is a white nerd that posts a lot of words that mean nothing.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

I.N.R.I posted:

Turn your monitor on

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I agree. Everyone is fyad is a white nerd that posts a lot of words that mean nothing.

wanna hug?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

wanna hug?

I get enough hugs from people I like. Thanks though for your offer to grope me, a stranger.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I get enough hugs from people I like. Thanks though for your offer to grope me, a stranger.

You should have gay sex with them lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

You should have gay sex with them lol

Naw, it's cool man. You seem pretty obsessed with sex though? How long has it been?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Man yalls back and forth is great hehe should make a sitcom about it I would tune in!!!

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

Which subforum do you think is better and why? I've been posting on SA for a while now, and I gotta be honest: GBS stinks! FYAD, where I normally post, is a lot funnier and has better posters. All the posters in GBS are misanthropic 30-something IT workers who think they're so funny but they're not. I can't think of one GBS poster who comes close to the likes of g0m or manyak. Even the memes in GBS suck poo poo. Barnacle Jim's face has been an FYAD meme for over 10 years now and still manages to be funny, while on the other hand the memes in GBS were so obnoxious and played out they had to implement a word filter to get rid of them (by the way, the I.'m gay meme you all seem to love so much? It originated in FYAD years ago by Deg. Nuff said). None of the GBS posters are funny or clever enough to post in FYAD but it's always funny to see them try. Overall I think GBS huffs turds and FYAD is the funnier and better forum.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yo buddy, I.N.R.I, I was just getting to know you. Don't be scared off; I'm nice, I'm chill.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Holy shi

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
A Tale of Two Shitties by Charles DICKens

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Naw, it's cool man. You seem pretty obsessed with sex though? How long has it been?

U dont like loving ?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Here they go again!!!!!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

U dont like loving ?

I like a lot of things dude. Pretty well traveled. Can't do everything at once though. Man, you really need to get out more. Maybe go outside and enjoy the sunshine? There will be other people out there, but don't be scared, they won't hurt you. Probably. Just don't act like yourself.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

I.N.R.I posted:

who are the mods of fyad?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Actually FYAD sucks poo poo. It's the forum equivalent of a picture which you've run the "sharpen" tool over so many times that it's degenerated into an indecipherable rainbow haze.

:grin:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
sometimes you can misspell fyad as fayd and it looks sorta like gayd which reminds me of homosexuality...... :gonk:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
fyad

more like

bad

:owned:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
fyad is a little too ironic for my tastes

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Someone gimme a good Fyad joke

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Gbs.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hm. Er. Okay! Heh. Errr.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Twitter

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Aye yai yai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
No, you see the forum that nobody actually enjoys reading is actually better because of irony.

• Locked thread