Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the italian version of jeopardy has a runtime of ninety minutes because a good three-quarters of the show is the host arguing with the contestants, the judge arguing with the host, the contestants arguing with the judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the italian version of jeopardy has a runtime of ninety minutes because a good three-quarters of the show is the host arguing with the contestants, the judge arguing with the host, the contestants arguing with the judge.

lol

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless
zack braff was in love with elliot on scrubs cos DAYUM

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Isaac

Nonviolent J posted:

zack braff was in love with elliot on scrubs cos DAYUM

NVJ you are my internet friend but I hate everything you like

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless
nonononoonono, im fine with the corona/choice blue/red rooster/gauges issues we have in our friendship but this is not acceptable

----------------

Machai

In China, Zero Dark Thirty was renamed to a picture of a t-shirt with President George W. Bush saying "What, me worry?"

Isaac

Machai posted:

In China, Zero Dark Thirty was renamed to a picture of a t-shirt with President George W. Bush saying "What, me worry?"

This thread is for making jokes, not stuff you just copied straight off imdb

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless
is that sam in machais sig

----------------

Machai

If by Sam you mean Sid, yes

Bwee

Isaac posted:

Giovannis partner in mischeif is Gino, he says "Hey, Fuckass!" as his catchphrase

Bwee

Isaac posted:

The original plan was to release 3 rockys, labeled I, II and IV

Machai

In the Chinese translation of Star Wars Luke and Leia are not siblings.

They also changed Han Solo's name to Manchurian Solo.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
The Saudi version of "Laverne and Shirley" used CGI to place a virtual burqa on Laverne and Shirley at all times. Laverne's had a big L on it though, which pushed the boundaries of what the religious police would accept. Also instead of working in a beer factory, they are filling premade Molotov cocktails for fighting infidels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'll admit that's an exaggeration, but there was a lot of arguing going on. here's a clip where the host catches a contestant trying to cheat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wfg95vVdTk&hd=1

• Locked thread