Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

seen clearly as the bright of the sun in a warm spring day down on the farm hillary lays eggs in her metamucil where they will grow nourished by a variety of vitamins and more than ur daily recommended intake of fibre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Thread title and my browsing are similar in that we both actively avoid EN when possible

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

HoboZero posted:

Thread title and my browsing are similar in that we both actively avoid EN when possible

the one tru path

i hope someone gets good pics when the clones get too big and have to be moved to the presidential tub

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I hope Clinton ends up in the hospital before the election.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tim kaine dressed up like john hammond fondling a couple eggs while the cracks start

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

EvilJoven posted:

I hope Clinton ends up in the prison hospital before the election.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Ya that's be nice but I'm p sure a Clinton would have an easier time getting away with murder than a Walton.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hillary clinton coughed up underdeveloped offspring for 4 and a half minutes in front of cleveland while the audience cheered

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
In fact, some say they are getting away with murder.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I wanna put numbers on their backs and race them

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
gross, imho

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

I wanna put numbers on their backs and race them

1st gets 4 more years or gets to kill 2-3 of their closest friends

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress politics

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Pretty sure that even if the Clinton's did have some people killed they didn't use their own bare hands. Probably had a few layers of insulation, alibis, and any documentation long since destroyed or obfuscated to the point where there isn't a difference. If she is going to go to jail for anything it'll be lying under oath (which she does constantly) or corruption charges. I'm not holding my breath though because all the people who have the juice to force a prosecution attempt are all guilty of the exact same poo poo.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
She's a lawyer, everything she says is lies

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

ChrisHansen posted:

gently caress politics

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

gently caress politics

no she's asexual

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

gently caress politics

this attitude got us to where we are now so thanks, idiot bitch

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope steve carell runs as an independant

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If Stephen Colbert and Tyrion Lanniester ran for President

they'd be loving terrible you child they're entertainers what the gently caress is wrong with you?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

EvilJoven posted:

I hope Trump ends up in prison before the election.

fixed that for you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

EvilJoven posted:

I hope Clinton ends up in the hospital before the election.

lol you support a dangerous narcissist retard who willingly wants to violate the geneva conventions

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

That Robot posted:

lol you support a dangerous narcissist retard who willingly wants to violate the geneva conventions

no he said he doesn't like hillary already

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

way 2 get programmed by 2 retards into thinking ur a 2 party systemm not that it matters, hillary has already laid the sseds for the future republican and democratic candidate in her glass n like my boyfriend they will grow when submerged thank u spencers gifts for these technologies

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
So you're saying Bernie still has a chance, right?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

mind the walrus posted:

If Stephen Colbert and Tyrion Lanniester ran for President

they'd be loving terrible you child they're entertainers what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Stephen Colbert is famous for talking about politics and being clever

Hillary Clinton is famous for sitting on a president's dick

I think he's better qualified

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Are we allowed to ask what the gently caress was that, but without coming across as a nutjob conspiracy theorist "more evidence the moonlight assassin is at death's door?"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zorodius posted:

Stephen Colbert is famous for talking about politics and being clever

Hillary Clinton is famous for sitting on a president's dick

I think he's better qualified

dont forget the scandal

no not that one

no not that one either

no the other email scandal

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

I only support Trump because when faced with two horrible choices you should at least choose the horrible one that's going to be the most interesting and entertaining to watch unfold. Don't for a second believe I think Trump will be at all a good president.

Still, vote for Trump.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
have you ever met a person irl who is supportive of hillary clinton

raeely makes u think

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry OP, but I do not care about the election because I am not a child.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

That Robot posted:

Haven't we already done that repeatedly with impunity

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm from Canada so this is purely a spectator sport but up here everyone is pretty much rooting for Trump because it'll be funny and we all know that Clinton is poo poo and your entire political system is broken.

Unfortunately we also voted for Prime Minister Selfie who acts all hip and with it and progressive and caring and then turns around and sells armored vehicles to Saudi Arabia so they can go murder Yemeni civilians, supports building oil pipelines across vital fresh water sources and supports keeping our economy dependent on a massive housing bubble, so in reality we're just as terrible.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

Haven't we already done that repeatedly with impunity

yeah but the difference is politicians like obama and clinton don't just straight up declare they are going to with zeal

gotta keep it on the down low

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i can't wait to vote for hillon clintory

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

satanic splash-back posted:

i can't wait to vote for hillon clintory

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

EvilJoven posted:

I only support Trump because when faced with two horrible choices you should at least choose the horrible one that's going to be the most interesting and entertaining to watch unfold. Don't for a second believe I think Trump will be at all a good president.

Still, vote for Trump.

im using your logic and, because my brain isnt broken, im not voting for trump lol

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is she a reptile illuminati or a grey alien illuminati?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
greys are a form of reptile alien. they work together with the obvious reptile aliens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

935 posted:

Are we allowed to ask what the gently caress was that, but without coming across as a nutjob conspiracy theorist "more evidence the moonlight assassin is at death's door?"

ya this is a safe space

• Locked thread