Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM posted:

Apparently Clinton lasted about 45 minutes at this morning's 9/11 memorial service; she left abruptly at some point before the south tower collapse remembrance and then had a "medical episode" on the way to the van (knees buckled, lost a shoe, possibly fainted - sketchy details right now). No reports of another globule of sputum yet, but it doesn't sound good.

TRUMP WINS
FATALITY
Its the only way she could get out of the dumbass ceremony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't want a president who expelled a shotglass worth of phlegm into a glass of water and then kept drinking from that glass on television

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Apparently Clinton lasted about 45 minutes at this morning's 9/11 memorial service; she left abruptly at some point before the south tower collapse remembrance and then had a "medical episode" on the way to the van (knees buckled, lost a shoe, possibly fainted - sketchy details right now). No reports of another globule of sputum yet, but it doesn't sound good.

Is this true

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

canpakes posted:

Is this true

lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-911-new-york-city/90223902/

quote:

Hillary Clinton unexpectedly left a 9/11 event in New York City because she didn't feel well, her campaign said Sunday.

"During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better," said Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill.

He said Clinton "attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen."

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Hillary is a mess!

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good lord.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

eric posted:

Hillary is a mess!

Hillary is low energy

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't want a president who expelled a shotglass worth of phlegm into a glass of water and then kept drinking from that glass on television

to me it just looks like a cough drop fell out of her mouth; i assume she has at least two or three in there at all times

canpakes posted:

Is this true
:foxnews:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
:foxnews:

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hillary is just like your abuela who had a CVA

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a little confused why the entire CNN front page is about what Hillary Clinton thinks of 9-11 and how bad 9-11 upset her. It's as if CNN is called Clinton News Network for a reason.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TRUMP WINS
FATALITY

lolled and recalled some excellent, probably NWS, cosplay butts on the subject.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
god drat did hillary drink from the wrong grail

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?
oh my b; she just "overheated". She's perfectly fit to serve as POTUS so long as she stays in the oval office and the thermostat never goes above 70 degrees.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm sure the white house has very good insulation

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
6 ways Hillary is just like your hypotwnsive abuela who needs a team of medics to help her climb stairs and steps on a little footstool while getting into the car.

cnut
May 3, 2016

That is quality butt, thank you.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

oh my b; she just "overheated". She's perfectly fit to serve as POTUS so long as she stays in the oval office and the thermostat never goes above 70 degrees.

and someone has to carry stairs for her, to place in between each step of what we people who are not a 70 year old in the body of a 90 year old call 'stairs'

canpakes posted:

6 ways Hillary is just like your hypotwnsive abuela who needs a team of medics to help her climb stairs and steps on a little footstool while getting into the car.

lol

1 way hillary is like my abuela? neither of them will ever see 2017 without a lot of money and medical miracles

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

mdm posted:

oh its a loose c spam thread lol

Good cspam threads have no choice but to get loose and run hog wild through the open forums, otherwise the palsied iks in cspam notice somethin aint right

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cspam is the worst forum and the Hillary email GBS thread was good until cspam abuela cucks began running amok in it. But enough about the bad forum I want to hear more about the robust and gamely health of the democratic presidential nominee.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh poo poo, she's dying

Dirt posted:

Well it's officially Arzy time .

https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

Clinton deathwatch is your news cycle for the week.

gently caress all of this, I'm going to watch football

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
on the teevee they said she had to wait 2 or 3 minutes for her motorcade cuz they weren't expecting to pick her up so soon then "appeared to faint" and lost her shoe. A second detail came by and picked up the loose shoe. The anchor said "it's not terribly hot out."

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hillon clintory cyborg sideshow 2017

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

oh poo poo, she's dying

cucly pizzone

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

hillon clintory cyborg sideshow 2017

Hillary back at her apartment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKynWXqxTw

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

posting a direct link because im too dumb to quote quotes within quotes

every single tv show host and former 'leftist' comedian is a loving con artist on her propaganda team

thanks for helping her show she can open an already open jar of pickles jimmy kimmel, now she's spitting pills into water before coughing up her right lung in cleveland, another week later she is hitting her knees on her emergency sleeping van because the guys holding her thought she was just unstable but she was out cold

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I thought this would be a vid of an ER team running a code but apparently there aren't any vids of that on YouTube.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

if she dies within the next 12 hours reflect on the fact that 9/11 will become the death date of the woman who largely contributed to both wars and takes millions from the house of saud, who sent something like 19 of the hijackers

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
rip

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

if hildawg dies in office

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
CNN initially had "breaking news" that she left the event early because she "felt overheated" and went to her "daughters apartment." Now that the video is out that angle can't be spun so instead they removed any reference to it from the front page.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Vegetable posted:

if hildawg dies in office

POTUS Tim "Cool Step-Dad" Kaine

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
On breakingnews.com, when hillary started to faint, there was an earthquake in Hawaii volcano, an earthquake at an Alaskan volcano, and an earthquake at Macedonia. If she dies, there might be an extinction level event.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

canpakes posted:

CNN initially had "breaking news" that she left the event early because she "felt overheated" and went to her "daughters apartment." Now that the video is out that angle can't be spun so instead they removed any reference to it from the front page.
? what does the video debunk

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/clinton-leaves-911-memorial-early?utm_term=.kn4dy9ya0#.jnWXq4qnw

She did overheat and go to her daughters apartment

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vegetable posted:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/clinton-leaves-911-memorial-early?utm_term=.kn4dy9ya0#.jnWXq4qnw

Wow, she managed to stay on her feet and wave for 30 seconds. What a paragon of health she is!

It's bullshit, if she isn't sick I want to see her run a half marathon. Today. And get a good time.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Don't potential presidents have to pass a fitness health evaluation so they won't die in office Or did I just dreamed about it?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wow, she managed to stay on her feet and wave for 30 seconds. What a paragon of health she is!

It's bullshit, if she isn't sick I want to see her run a half marathon. Today. And get a good time.

lmao

i would bet my entire set of both drop forged and hand forged woodworking tools that hillary clinton cannot do a 5k at even a jog without literally collapsing nine minutes in

do you want some great tools you do not have the strength to carve with? then take on my bet mrs clinton

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

maybe trump's poisoning hillary? trump corporation is everywhere man

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Edgar posted:

Don't potential presidents have to pass a fitness health evaluation so they won't die in office Or did I just dreamed about it?

You might just be terribly misremembering the President's Council on Physical Fitness

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?

Vegetable posted:

maybe trump's poisoning hillary? trump corporation is everywhere man

Trump = jet fuel
Hillary's legs = steel beams

we're through the looking glass here people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vegetable posted:

Because it didn't say that she completely collapsed, it's not hot out, and L.O.L. If you think that after a 70 year old presidential candidate completely collapses like that they just go to their daughters house to have a cup of tea and cool down.

• Locked thread