Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

canpakes posted:

Video shows Hindenburg floating to ground

it was a touch and go landing but the 'berg is feeling fine now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'
Biden officially takes the reigns in October. Now I just need to find some sites to place money on it.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

your avatar has a poo poo ton of jpeg artifacts dude

Cordon bleu is raw duck I thought.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Tfw it's 79° out

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

walgreenslatino posted:

Tfw it's 79° out

Yeah it gets like 105 here regularly. Btw, excellent post.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

walgreenslatino posted:

Tfw it's 79° out

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ayekappy posted:

Biden officially takes the reigns in October. Now I just need to find some sites to place money on it.

lol if you think Hillary is giving up "first woman president" for anything.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

canpakes posted:

If it turns out she actually did die this morning and is now just a body animated by pure ambition and hatred of Republicans, and one second after being sworn in she collapses into dust and is blown away on the winter breeze, would anyone here really be surprised?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
NYT reports she's being treated for pneumonia. Isn't that kind of a serious thing for someone that old?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

canpakes posted:

she can become the first dead president

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope everyone dies

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

NYT reports she's being treated for pneumonia. Isn't that kind of a serious thing for someone that old?

pray she dies before she does any more damage

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Clearly her human-suit repairman must be too busy to fix it or something.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

So Hillary was sick with pneumonia while paying respects to 9/11 victims? She is a true patriot. God Bless Her.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I hate this election so much.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Blue Train posted:

people are too stupid for the truth duh

Judging by the "Trump's gonna win now" comments, they are. If you think Hillary's too sick to serve a term, it's not suddenly going to turn you into a Trump voter. You're just going to vote for Hillary anyway and accept that the VP will probably be running the country.

Jose Oquendo posted:

It can be but it depends on their general state of health. It's more of an issue for people with limited mobility or chronic cardiac/respiratory issues than for active, healthy seniors.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 11, 2016

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose Oquendo posted:

That feel when you lose consciousness while walking due to the heat errr ahh we mean a pneumonia ahh... Is that still plausible? :D

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The Landstander posted:

I hate this election so much.

idk the Wasserman-Schultz/Bernie/Hillary scandal was probably the best we could have hoped for from the election, it was a very large final nail in the coffin of America's democratic process

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if she knowingly has pnemonia, which is contagious, what the gently caress is she doing hugging little girls for TV?

reprehensible if you ask me

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

reallivedinosaur posted:

if she knowingly has pnemonia, which is contagious, what the gently caress is she doing hugging little girls for TV?

If there's a shred of truth to the pneumonia story as told by her doctor then she has bacterial pneumonia, not viral - so not contagious.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lolie posted:

If there's a shred of truth to the pneumonia story as told by her doctor then she has bacterial pneumonia, not viral - so not contagious.

why would you think that?

http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
*removes guitar*

A team of medics to help my president walk up a flight of stairs

my president can't stand a half hour on stage >blues riff> Praise God , she needs a chair!

Loses consciousness while walking and CNN surmised it's cool!! (It's alllll cooool babbyyy)

To get into a midsize SUV she needs a stool! *huge guitar solo*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

afaik pneumonia commonly appears in elderly patients with previously existing conditions a sign of serious deterioration, and is the most common killer of the chronically ill because it's the disease of the infirm

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
let's just wait until all the facts come in, and also the electoral results

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Link the d and d comment in which she's compared to Lebron

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
donald trump is like an old tire fire that's left a black streak across the sky for the past four decades

hillary clinton is like a coal seam fire that burns slow and quietly and undermines your whole town

syria mclibyaface should not be the person succeeding droney mcdroneface, we need a person who is utterly incompetent, shortsighted and brash to tear down the system that you need like five $10 words to describe

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

afaik pneumonia commonly appears in elderly patients with previously existing conditions a sign of serious deterioration, and is the most common killer of the chronically ill because it's the disease of the infirm

There's also a vaccine for it

Is Hillary anti-vax?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Actually Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, at a doctors appointment to discuss her allergy related Cough :D. The goal posts are firmly planted also no emails were deleted :D

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
She had a syncopal episode while walking. After months of being unable to appear in public without a chair and having people help her up regular stairs. Just a passing pneumonia I guess. Everything's fine.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

canpakes posted:

She had a syncopal episode while walking. After months of being unable to appear in public without a chair and having people help her up regular stairs. Just a passing pneumonia I guess. Everything's fine.

Its her turn to die.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

That was one of New York's famous feral children. It's incomprehensible that the Secret Service let one get so close to her

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
in hillary's presidency i predict 50% more proxy wars with russia and a bill "reforming" social security

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd like to see if this happened during a debate and trump just shrugs and continues talking for 2 hrs.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

I'd like to see if this happened during a debate and trump just shrugs and continues talking for 2 hrs.

i heard he's offering to compete in a "hand on a van" stunt in lieu of debates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

LET'S GET THE BERNIE MACHINE BACK UP AN' RUNNIN!

• Locked thread