Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the only reason a homeless guy isnt doing your job is because they wouldnt know how to fill out the check

also i can not even read the special what is the special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Don't signshame

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Some of those dudes have great manual dexterity and that translates to fingerbanging your mom back to the 70s

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i did that once because my boss made me. i was fully aware that a homeless person could do my job. i hated every minute of it, i hated myself, and i hated you.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

i got nothing but respect for those guys, you're basically getting heckled for a living

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
to be fair homeless people are probably more qualified than 99.999% of goons for pretty much any job out there

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Cnut the Great posted:

i did that once because my boss made me. i was fully aware that a homeless person could do my job. i hated every minute of it, i hated myself, and i hated you.

haha rad

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my father lost his job at the car dealership in the 70s when they invented the automatic gas-filled wiggling man

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

the great deceiver posted:

to be fair homeless people are probably more qualified than 99.999% of goons for pretty much any job out there

can confirm. that's why i'm trying my best to become homeless. maybe then i'll be employable.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

No joke I find this poo poo to be sickening to do to your employees and I will refuse to patronize a business because of it. gently caress you Liberty Tax Service and Papa Murphy's Pizza!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
finally someone addresses this

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I try to be respectful to people regardless of their vocation.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The little ceasers near my house replaced their sign spinning guy with a machine that runs 24/7 and it does tricks and doesn't care if it's really hot or raining. Just another job that the robots stole from American youths

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

KomodoWagon posted:

I try to be respectful to people regardless of their vocation.
i hang up abruptly on telemarketers

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Boy are my arms tired. :smith:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Boy are my arms tired. :smith:

that's why it's bad to jack off and cum idiot

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
eat poo poo jobhavers

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiracleWhale posted:

that's why it's bad to jack off and cum idiot

Gotta use two hands to wrassle that unwieldy writhing snake, reckon. :clint:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

im gaye posted:

the only reason a homeless guy isnt doing your job is because they wouldnt know how to fill out the check

I hate you and everything you stand for

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lotta godless sign jockeys in gbs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gaye posted:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

epsilon posted:

No joke I find this poo poo to be sickening to do to your employees and I will refuse to patronize a business because of it. gently caress you Liberty Tax Service and Papa Murphy's Pizza!

yeah, I feel really sorry for the dude with the sign, and bad, and it makes me never want to shop there

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

epsilon posted:

I talked to a dude holding a sign at a Tmobile. He seemed to like it, said he would duck behind the store and smoke a j every couple of hours. He got paid 10 an hour to smoke weed and listen to music all day.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://vimeo.com/72775572

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gaye posted:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i worked at a pizza place and when i closed I would roll like 2lbs of ingredients into large crusts and bake it for myself and the drivers and give it to them before we left. I was beloved by all.

I'm sure I would have been ratted out if the owner wasn't a universally hated wife beater who stole tips. I was robin hood.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Today i saw a sign twirler wearing a shirt advertising "sign spinning " school. These are formally educated people op, how dare you

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

jeff smisek posted:

Today i saw a sign twirler wearing a shirt advertising "sign spinning " school. These are formally educated people op, how dare you

wtf kind of society do you live in that price human life lower than a simple electromotor?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

There was a local pizza sign guy who put so much effort in it he was kind of a town hero.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sofokles posted:

wtf kind of society do you live in that price human life lower than a simple electromotor?

electromotors are expensive, human life only costs a bullet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't understand why they don't just attach the sign to a motorized pinwheel.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

electromotors are expensive, human life only costs a bullet

what if you don't have a gun?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Applewhite posted:

They do frequently.

Some places have laws prohibiting unattended sign posting on the curb because it's technically city property.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

the pinwheel's motion lacks that certain je ne sais quois, that inherently human joie de vive

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

sofokles posted:

what if you don't have a gun?

just throw the bullet at your enemies really hard

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sign spinning was my first job and it inspired me to always find work I can do high on mushrooms instead of selling out to 'the man'

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Sign spinning was my first job and it inspired me to always find work I can do high on mushrooms instead of selling out to 'the man'

why couldn't you spin a sign on mushrooms? That seems like the perfect job for it

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why couldn't you spin a sign on mushrooms? That seems like the perfect job for it

slag-a-thor is one of the better mushroom jobs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that's what he's saying mumpy get it together man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

that's what he's saying mumpy get it together man

yeah misread that

• Locked thread