Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I am a god damned sexual pachycephalosaurus, and I'm here to say:

Jack Trades posted:

You're not asexual just because you can't get laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

"Hookup culture" is basically bullshit anyway, actually more and more young people are sort of indifferent towards sex. I suspect it's a global unconscious reaction towards overpopulation.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

Anime and MLP are clearly at fault here.

Japan in particular is basically throwing money and vacations at their youths and shouting "JUST gently caress ALREADY, poo poo! IT'S LIKE THE *ONE* THING THAT ANY HUMAN CAN MANAGE! WE'RE loving VANISHING HERE!" which gets a shrug and a other viewing of Zoom Zoom Dekku Laser Fusion Alchemist Redux.

• Locked thread