Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"

max4me posted:

So wait if she is ace and not incel why does she even date? thats like more serious than chill.

.....Some nights when I read GBS I stare at the rifle in the corner. Thinking about the revolver with one bullet up in the room up stairs by the window....but stairs are a cripples natural enemy....So I go back to reading GBS.

Jesus I hate that I know what those words mean. I guess you could get a ace making a incel.

Also are you saying you have stairs in your house and they protect you from sucide?

Is there like a reverse pusher bot as well?

Toriori posted:

she's an aromantic asexual and truthfully I don't think she gets that it's going to be nigh impossible to date someone who isn't and be monogamous but she also gets real mad if we talk about sex stuff because she says it's like we are talking down to her. but no she is not a big person .

Doesnt aromantic mean not romantic?

wait wait wait

Your saying she wants a boyfriend who isnt going to have sex with and expects them to be a sexless monogamous relationship

Did your friend date shmorky?

Or is she just in a hurry to be in the later stages of a loveless marriage?

Someone get her an account she would fit in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread