Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Toriori posted:

I have an unironic "ace" friend god lover her but if she doesn't shut up about it. Then dates people who aren't and basically verbally assaults them for not getting it. I think she's a little autistic. anyway that's my story thanks for reading friends

So wait if she is ace and not incel why does she even date? thats like more serious than chill.

I would understand the idea that she just wants to be friends but dating kinda includes romance which leads to sex.

Is she a big person?

Also I am now like asexual I got run over by a hummer last year and when I try to have sex it reminds me that I am like 20% cripple I then feel like less of a man, so now I just dont have sex.

.....Some nights when I read GBS I stare at the rifle in the corner. Thinking about the revolver with one bullet up in the room up stairs by the window....but stairs are a cripples natural enemy....So I go back to reading GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread