Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
this site is so lame and old poor lowtax got rejected by twitter for that blue check mark but brianna wu has it and i think hes sad guys we gotta make this place cool again and adhere by twitter guidelines so lowtax can finally get what he deserves (a little blue checkmark by his name)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I totally read that post by drjuggalo.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't, actually. I was being sarcastic.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
if wu and lena the ham are verified then something is wrong.

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Sep 11, 2016

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I wonder if Brianna Wu's star can get taken away, because talk about a person who has no business having a verified star.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Khorne posted:

I wonder if Brianna Wu's star can get taken away, because talk about a person who has no business having a verified star.

wu is a twitter superstar!

i just watched lowtax review of her game and she even links to it as a game bonus, lol.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Can't get verified in the bedroom either.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I like Wu; she managed to get a bunch of gullible people to give her money and not complain about her failure to deliver on any of her purely modest promises

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

is this Lowtax even real? I thought it was just some homeless guy Uwe Boll paid to punch.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

E1M1 posted:

I like Wu; she managed to get a bunch of gullible people to give her money and not complain about her failure to deliver on any of her purely modest promises

A truly great American.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
drjuggalo more like... Ehhhh... Hmmmmm....

drfaggot?

Let's go with that.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm willing to vouch for lowtax; he is definitely an entity that inhabits an Internet posting forum

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sounds like a generic dr. pepper ripoff that comes in a sparkly can

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

drfaggot?

Let's go with that.

That's a good one

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

drfaggot?

Let's go with that.

jokes on you i think its a wonderful name and its stuff like this that makes twitter not wanna give lowtax the checkmark use human being less and talk about beyonce and hilary clinton like the rest of twitter

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wanna have the secks with OP tbqh. :parrot:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

maybe our lowtax is a FAKE

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

maybe our lowtax is a FAKE

oh God he might be a pod person or a replicant

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Kuato posted:

Wanna have the secks with OP tbqh. :parrot:

im more cuter than like 70% of SA easy so i dont blame you bud but as i said we gotta quit being selfish for a second here and think about lowtax

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

drjuggalo posted:

im more cuter than like 70% of SA easy so i dont blame you bud but as i said we gotta quit being selfish for a second here and think about lowtax

This is like saying you're cuter than a member of another species.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Here ya go, I got lots :)

http://www.tweetbrander.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/twitter-verified-symbol.jpg

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
LOL SA isnt even an app

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
I honestly thought that Ms Wu would be vomiting bile all over Twitter about the evil transmysoginist Lowtax

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Cordon bleu posted:

A truly great American.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i like twitter, and tweets

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

can't anyone these days get verified if they have a certain amount of followers?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Y-Hat posted:

can't anyone these days get verified if they have a certain amount of followers?

apparently when theyre a bunch of fuckin goons, no

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
we're part of that basket of deplorables

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Y-Hat posted:

Hmmmm so you could ultimately get @thefakebillcosby verified. :greencube:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Every time something makes me look at Lowtax's twitter it bums me out that he lives in flyover country. He could at least be begging for our :10bux: in manhattan or something

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
he might meet some interesting negroes there, do smack, listen to jazz music and grow as a person and i like my tax the way he always been

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It's okay, superstar Pewdiepie is no longer verified.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
oh yeah, is there some doubts about his identity? or is this just a cruel game that twitter plays with nobodies & passe celebs?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
if i was a twitter control dude i would deverify minor celebrities once a shift just to see what kind of weird shitfit happened online afterwards. Occasionally I'd just deny a minor e-celeb their checkmark as well for the same reason

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
when is twitter going bankrupt thats what i wanna know

lets ask everybody

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

dookifex_maximus posted:

apparently when theyre a bunch of fuckin goons, no

Funny thing is slowbeef is verified, so Lowtax's problem must be he's not a big enough Let's Player.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you idiots are being duped. @lowtax is a no-checkmark-having fake.

should follow @420realofficiallowtax69

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mega64 posted:

Funny thing is slowbeef is verified, so Lowtax's problem must be he's not a big enough Let's Player.

hate the let's player not the let's game

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if they gave lowtax a twitter star theyd have to start handing them out to everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
the saddest thing is caring about your status on a platform that elevates people like Brianna Wu

• Locked thread