Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

I guess I'd say that 9/11 had no impact on my life other than being something to make jokes about, and a litmus test to see who to be friends with (if they dont think 9/11 is funny, then no-go)
my dad's best friend died in 9/11 and there's a memorial golf tournament for him every year that my parents attend, so every time i joke about 9/11 there's a tiny twinge of guilt in the back of my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

symbolic posted:

my dad's best friend died in 9/11 and there's a memorial golf tournament for him every year that my parents attend, so every time i joke about 9/11 there's a tiny twinge of guilt in the back of my mind

If it makes you feel any better we've killed like 10k middle eastern civilians for every american that died on 9/11

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

If it makes you feel any better we've killed like 10k middle eastern civilians for every american that died on 9/11
that made me feel more depressed actually

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

symbolic posted:

that made me feel more depressed actually

Maybe some 9/11 jokes will cheer you up?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

Maybe some 9/11 jokes will cheer you up?
something something fastest readers something 83 stories

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Do you think anyone tried to get one last cum before the towers fell?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Takane posted:

Do you think anyone tried to get one last cum before the towers fell?

I hope someone jacked it while falling

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I was a grown rear end man but I just want to take a moment to thank my parents for exposing me to current events and explaining them to me. It came with a lot of right wing bunk but at least I'm not an insular weirdo who only understands the world through the lens of video games.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
I was about 18 (that's 9 years if you divide it by two towers) back when it happened. Everbody was pretty shocked and stuff and people were holding minutes of silence in the school yard.
Then the Bush years happened and Germany stopped with all that silly "wuhuhu our bff america has been hit" poo poo.

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Sep 12, 2016

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Wipfmetz posted:

I was about 18 back when it happened. Everbody was pretty shocked and stuff and people were holding minutes of silence in the school yard.
Then the Bush years happened and Germany stopped with all that silly "wuhuhu our bff america has been hit" poo poo.

Germany knew what Bush did

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Bismuth posted:

Germany knew what Bush did
God's work he did. It's ammoral to build cities where the highest buildings aren't church towers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
osama won

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
iwasolderthan10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson