Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.
You are kidding about the whole switching to live commentary thing, right? I can't tell if you're doing something real clever where you faked doing this for one video to legitimately give a lot of information about the game like the red transition part and then had your microphone exploded at the end on purpose to go back to the dream-logic-esque subtitles next time. Personally I thought you did a great job with the plotline in the first video following the kind of "oh that makes sense, but also it doesn't" of a dream/fake game, just like Rather Watch Them said above. It's much more rare to find that kind of "fake" commentary LP than a straightforward one, so I do genuinely hope we get to see more of it from you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread