Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
I have a 2016 Mercedes S550 and a 997 911 GT3RS

Basically all a man really needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

I call my subaru the Battle Wagon and we go hiking and offroading and fishing together. I think it's love and i have no real reason to form any other meaningful relationships so i will likely spend the rest of my life alone but its okay because I hope to die quite soon and also I can sleep in the Battle Wagon and i turn the seat heter on when I have cramps (heh heh sorry boys TMI right??? :) ) anyways thanks for reading, have a great day!

Hehe sorry to hear about your cramps and good luck with your "battle wagon" in the future, smisek.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Dang that's some jetsons looking poo poo

Spreading the future, I think this blasphemous red delorean might be the key

Silver is the one and only color for the DMC12.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

IOwnCalculus posted:

I dunno man, I thought that poo poo was stainless steel. Anyway, a better silver car is the McLaren P1

poo poo looks future as gently caress.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrcswedcTY

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
I like cars with open windows. They are the best. Also there should be a fishing rod in the trunk.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo

88h88 posted:

I dunno man, I thought that poo poo was stainless steel. Anyway, a better silver car is the McLaren P1

poo poo looks future as gently caress.

Orange is the one true McLaren color.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What's a good car to drive if you have a four year old

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we have had many cars but right now (and probably for the rest of my life) i drive a 1997 bmw 540i

my wife has a 2012 forester that I consider a very reliable tin can of a car

and then we live in a 1989 Pace Arrow 37J class A motorhome

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm thinking real hard about a 2007 BMW 116i

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i have an older nissan truck and the nickname for that model is HARDBODY because the bed is double walled or something, anyways HARDBODY really defines me, a guy posting on the somethingawful forums

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Macasaurus posted:

i have an older nissan truck and the nickname for that model is HARDBODY because the bed is double walled or something, anyways HARDBODY really defines me, a guy posting on the somethingawful forums

TEll me more about the HARDBODY.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Is the Ford Fiesta an ok cheap car?

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm thinking real hard about a 2007 BMW 116i

as long as youre cool with the maintenance costs it should be fun

DELETED
Nov 14, 2004
Disgruntled

IOwnCalculus posted:

Orange is the one true McLaren color.

Orange is quite nice on the Porsche 911 GT3

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

TEll me more about the HARDBODY.

well it's a really sparse small truck that runs forever because of how HARD its BODy is
and it's really great on gas
and thanks to this joke/meme about guys with huge trucks having tiny dicks, my comparatively small truck advertises my allegedly giant dong and my HARD BODY

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
tiny trucks owwwwn, all hail the old tacoma/ranger/luv/hilux/whatever

unironically the best

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if american roads were safer i'd get a kei truck, theyre legal on most <55mph roads

cmon how great would that be

(american roads = american roads, drivers, medical care, safety standards, all that wrapped up, not just the Roads)

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO1sQI0AHaU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I just want a new Mazda 3 to replace my 10 year old one. Is that too much to ask?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I like that Butthole Surfers song where they talk about cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ldoxRRrEc

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i drive a wood powered yugo fueled by parking tickets

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

The Dennis System posted:

I just want a new Mazda 3 to replace my 10 year old one. Is that too much to ask?

Do it. the new Mazdas own.
I loved my old 3. Upgraded to a 2016 6 last year. Which is a very comfy and fun to drive commuter with good milage and plenty of room for weekend trips.
Handles like a Mazda, which is to say awesome. The 2.5l 4cyl is surprisingly quick for being naturally aspirated.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

if american roads were safer i'd get a kei truck, theyre legal on most <55mph roads

(american roads = american roads, drivers, medical care, safety standards, all that wrapped up, not just the Roads)

For some reason mechanics in podunk New York towns tend to have kei tow trucks sitting out front.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I have a 99 Isuzu Rodeo. It has many problems that even many mechanics don't seem to understand. The right side mirror is broken and just flops around freely. The dash lights don't work so if I want to drive it at night I have to use a flashlight or my bic lighter to check the gauges. It inexplicably runs very hot at times but not at others...this might be a faulty gauge, I'm not sure. The tranny has been replaced once, and I've done many replacements of other engine parts myself. I spent months replacing the shift linkage and fiddling with the shifter switch to calibrate it just right. The thing is a loving beast, though. I is 4x4 and can pull way more than you would think by looking at it. My brother once tried pulling a hay wagon with 200 square bales up our driveway using his truck, and his bitch rear end V8 vehicle couldn't do it, so I hooked my V6 Rodeo up to it and that motherfucker towed that poo poo to hell and back.

My first car was an 88 Buick Skylark. That car purred like a kitten if you could manage to start it and drive it without dying. In college people would ask to borrow it and I would let them because I knew they'd be back in thirty seconds after failing to drive the drat thing, I was the only person on campus who knew how to keep it from choking.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I hate all the cars in the op here. They are ugly and stupid and those who buy them on purpose should be judged harshly.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733024&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i take the bus op

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Spaghet.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jonny 290 posted:

I love these trucks. It's a shame they're a legal nightmare to drive here

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

this is a good thing because i could ease myself into the trucking lifestyle by giving starter handjobs and only taking children's strength meth chewables

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DELETED posted:

Orange is quite nice on the Porsche 911 GT3

Dunno, with a 4 year old I think he needs a little more room.

Something like an orange '69 Charger, maybe :

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
The eurovan is such a good car that VW decided to stop selling them in the US, so you can go buy a piece of poo poo one with cumstains all over it for 30k.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i have a 2010 honder accord and i now want mid size suv Ford Edge. soon i will trade in Honda Accord for Ford Edge.

thanks

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Withnail posted:

The eurovan is such a good car that VW decided to stop selling them in the US, so you can go buy a piece of poo poo one with cumstains all over it for 30k.

saves me the hassle, quite frankly

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

i have a 2010 honder accord and i now want mid size suv Ford Edge. soon i will trade in Honda Accord for Ford Edge.

thanks

this is an informative post from a kind boy

i love you hive janky

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

hth posted:

this is an informative post from a kind boy

i love you hive janky

hearts goes out of my eyes 2 u

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

I'd like to own/drive a Lancia Stratos but I'm not man enough.

Vroom motherfucker.

My first car was a 1979 Lancia Beta

I miss the hell out of that thing.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

Now there's a car I can get behind! The wheel of!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

IOwnCalculus posted:

There is a guy in my apartment that has one and he painted it hot pink for like 2 months which owned but then he painted it white which is boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Nooner posted:

There is a guy in my apartment that has one and he painted it hot pink for like 2 months which owned but then he painted it white which is boring

What is the guy doing in your apartment?

• Locked thread