Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is hillary clinton dying or something? she seems to be constantly having health problems which i would have expected from bernie sanders, but not Hillary, who i expected to live forever as an evil lichlord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Cnut the Great posted:

spoken like a person who's never heard of psychohistory

is that like psychobilly

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The real story is that Clinton had done a serious leg workout just before the event. That's why she collapsed, DOMS. the thing falling out of her pants is actually the base of her squat plug, which she forgot to take out.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again

Guy Goodbody posted:

The real story is that Clinton had done a serious leg workout just before the event. That's why she collapsed, DOMS. the thing falling out of her pants is actually the base of her squat plug, which she forgot to take out.

her legs were too pumped after squatting 315 20 times

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Somebody find some bernie sanders caption meme pics

:gethill:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
great gym memes guys!

texasmed
May 27, 2004
hillary was bernie this whole time. what a crazy mindfuck of an election this has been so far.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

AugmentedVision posted:

great gym memes guys!

aw did little fat boy get triggered?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

I AM THE TOILET posted:

yeah i pretty much thought the same kinda thing; they were overplaying her coughing and whatever but she really looks hosed up here

so what happens if she cacks before the election - does kaine take her place?
The DNC fills the vacancy with whomever they want (i.e. Kaine) and the electors are pledged to vote for him even where the ballot says Clinton

if she wins the electoral vote but dies before the votes are counted, Trump becomes president by default but Kaine becomes vice president :wow:

if she wins the electoral vote and dies after the votes are counted but before inauguration, kaine becomes president and appoints his own VP

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 11, 2016

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
.... is it wrong to hope she croaks so that bernie gets a second chance

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gazpacho posted:

The DNC fills the vacancy with whomever they want (i.e. Kaine) and the electors are pledged to vote for him even where the ballot says Clinton

There's no precedence for this though

What if she dies the day before the election - do they just come on TV and say "OH BY THE WAY HILLARY DIED BUT VOTE FOR HER ANYWAY AND SOME GUY TO BE DETERMINED WILL TAKE HER PLACE - TOTAL NOTHINGBURGER"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

texasmed posted:

hillary was bernie this whole time. what a crazy mindfuck of an election this has been so far.

Best election season ever, here is what happens if a candidate has to drop out,

"But what if someone realizes they’re not into it anymore and decides, at a very late date, to drop out of the race?

The question has been circulating in media following the highly-publicized indiscretions of the two major-party presidential candidates. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton was under investigation by the FBI for using a private email address for classified government business; Republican candidate Donald Trump has come under fire for controversial remarks about everything from newscasters to Muslims. If either elected to drop out of the race, it would cause a calamity within their respective party.

For Republicans, a hypothetical disappearance of Trump for reasons not due to health would have them looking at Rule 9 of the Republican National Committee policies. If a vacancy opened up, the GOP would have an opportunity to reconvene for a second convention or have the party name a new candidate. House Speakers, runners-up, or prospective vice presidents could all conceivably have a shot at the open slot, but the party is free to choose anyone and the states would retain the same number of delegates they had during the convention.

Similarly, the Democratic Party’s bylaws stipulate that a special meeting would be called by its chairperson to find a proper replacement. In both cases, the parties would hope the nominee would announce his or her intentions no later than September in order to find a suitable replacement. If they didn't, it’s possible Congress could take the unprecedented step of pushing back Election Day."

http://mentalfloss.com/article/84188/what-happens-if-presidential-nominee-drops-out

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

aw did little fat boy get triggered?

I'm glad you're enjoying your first few months of lifting, hopefully you can make this a permanent lifestyle change :)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I AM THE TOILET posted:

.... is it wrong to hope she croaks so that bernie gets a second chance

Absolutely not

If you wanr to be a big softie about it just hope for a nonfatal but highly visible and debilitating illness that forces her to step down

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

EugeneJ posted:

What if she dies the day before the election - do they just come on TV and say "OH BY THE WAY HILLARY DIED BUT VOTE FOR HER ANYWAY AND SOME GUY TO BE DETERMINED WILL TAKE HER PLACE - TOTAL NOTHINGBURGER"

A hobo off the street would be a better choice than the weird clown from television

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
any word on the size of her clit

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

A hobo off the street would be a better choice than the weird clown from television

two mannequins in identical suits but one has a red tie and one has a blue tie would be a better matchup than what we've got now

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

something tells me a hobo would be every bit as nuke happy and racially intolerant as trump is

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

EugeneJ posted:

there doesn't have to be a precedent, the electors are accountable to the DNC and the DNC has bylaws for this situation

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Mange Mite posted:

Absolutely not

If you wanr to be a big softie about it just hope for a nonfatal but highly visible and debilitating illness that forces her to step down

roosevelt ran the country from a wheelchair so i can't conceive of a condition so bad that clinton says "you know what? i don't wanna do this"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I AM THE TOILET posted:

roosevelt ran the country from a wheelchair so i can't conceive of a condition so bad that clinton says "you know what? i don't wanna do this"

She has a stroke rendering her unable to speak

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
yeah, that'd probably do it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

I AM THE TOILET posted:

crippled folk aren't inherently ill

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Would america have the technology to create the ultimate president by reusing parts from trump and hillary when they both start falling apart ?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

I AM THE TOILET posted:

something tells me a hobo would be every bit as nuke happy and racially intolerant as trump is

iunno I think the odds are pretty good I'll take the hobo

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
still waiting for jiggler to respond to the sick burn

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the diazepam pen / seizure discussion is probably the most interesting one right now, why the gently caress is she wearing dark purple prescription sunglasses when she comes back to the 9/11 event?

didn't see any picture of it til now

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

video is very disturbing to me as clit rings are so expensive :mad:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

extra stout posted:

the diazepam pen / seizure discussion is probably the most interesting one right now, why the gently caress is she wearing dark purple prescription sunglasses when she comes back to the 9/11 event?

didn't see any picture of it til now

you shouldn't be allowed to vote

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

FoxStrats posted:

still waiting for jiggler to respond to the sick burn

i dont really feel like it but im literally on steroids and have been lifting for years. other dude is just a manlet with poo poo genetics

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

i dont really feel like it but im literally on steroids and have been lifting for years. other dude is just a manlet with poo poo genetics

It is possible to be too focused on fitness, you know? Maybe you should work on your comedy because your jokes sound like you're halfway through reading starting strength for the first time

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I bet its a Wi-Fi vibrator and the Russians hacked it to give her an intense 15 minute long orgasm

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

AugmentedVision posted:

i think everyone should be allowed to vote, even dumb people like extra stout and the OP of this thread, because i'm not an elitist, authoritarian jackhole

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AugmentedVision posted:

if you're qualified to post i'm certain my vote should count, you just got rect harder than ricky ray rector, the man bill clinton had executed despite the fact that he was missing the frontal lobe of his brain

i was bored of the topic and your poo poo posts brought me back to life like the numerous drugs hillary's guards and doctors carry actively in hand

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I bet its a Wi-Fi vibrator and the Russians hacked it to give her an intense 15 minute long orgasm

this is it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
She's got pneumonia

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

extra stout posted:

if you're qualified to post i'm certain my vote should count, you just got rect harder than ricky ray rector, the man bill clinton had executed despite the fact that he was missing the frontal lobe of his brain

i was bored of the topic and your poo poo posts brought me back to life like the numerous drugs hillary's guards and doctors carry actively in hand

every AugmentedVision post is "edgy teen gamer who thinks SA is reddit"

if you wanna engage redditors I suggest reddit

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

President Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Internaut! posted:

every AugmentedVision post is "edgy teen gamer who thinks SA is reddit"

if you wanna engage redditors I suggest reddit

I made you very upset by pointing out the true fact that civil rights activist Brianna Wu is more important than you are

• Locked thread