Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

thunderchief posted:

is hillary better yet? like is she out on the campaign trail or is she off dying somewhere?

Weight...unannounced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
shes crawled under the porch hours ago

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Quantum Finger posted:

Trump is inevitable, whether he wins or not. Some other vast yuuuuge soul will take up his burden if he fails. That which is dead may never die.

:colbert:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

thunderchief posted:

is hillary better yet? like is she out on the campaign trail or is she off dying somewhere?

She did one appearance today and has the rest of the week off according to an article I read.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

JB50 posted:

She did one appearance today and has the rest of the week off according to an article I read.

the full moon gave her enough strength take corporeal form in our universe but briefly, what she really needs is more virgin sacrifices (and CSPAM will abide no doubt)

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
nah she dead an anonymous source told me when she reached the morgue the coroner slid her in the freezer said "more like chillary" and then maga

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
shits always falling out of my wet vagina

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Quantum Finger posted:

Trump is inevitable, whether he wins or not. Some other vast soul will take up his burden if he fails. That which is dead may never die.

I disagree. If he loses then this wave breaks on the rocks.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
he's the face of inchoate anger at the end of perpetual growth and the start of irreversible climate change and state collapse. even if he loses we'll elect an idiot fuhrer no matter what

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Doctor Schnabel posted:

he's the face of inchoate anger at the end of perpetual growth and the start of irreversible climate change and state collapse. even if he loses we'll elect an idiot fuhrer no matter what

No... in fact that's an incorrect appraisal of the situation. None of those things are conscious in this election, they are future bogeymen just like your idiot fuhrer.

What you will continue to do in the case of a Trump loss is elect a faceless entity for a corporate oligarchy that ensures the poo poo stays flowing downhill. Whatever Trump is or isn't, his appeal is as an alternative to that otherwise guaranteed outcome and his loss would discredit that hope. The Democrats and Republicans will ensure that they regain control over the status quo. Democrats will be pleased with this and Republicans will have failed their final muster and be doomed to being a shittier version of the Democrats.

There is no one else with the personality or the force to cause this level of disruption. Your doomsday scenario is still down the road.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

oh good I get to read this thread title again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i will vote for a candidate with a wet slut/wet pussy agenda

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

a dog from hell posted:

There is no one else with the personality or the force to cause this level of disruption. Your doomsday scenario is still down the road.

Look at this dumb bitch who forgot about Kanye

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao god drat it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

dookifex_maximus posted:

shits always falling out of my wet vagina

i think most people call that their butthole

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

a dog from hell posted:

I disagree. If he loses then this wave breaks on the rocks.

I think that depends on if Hillary can fix the problems that are contributing to this rise of anger and apathy of the status quo.

so no, there is going to be at least one more if trump loses

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Away all Goats posted:

i think most people call that their butthole

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
loving disgusting

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Breathtaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Cloaca supremacy

• Locked thread