Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

Alexeythegreat posted:

I liked Madness Returns

Same here, though i admit that's partially because I thought the costumes looked really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

I dunno; maybe I'm a little gayer than I think I am, but I don't think the majority of the Madness Returns costumes are sexy at all. I suppose the Caterpillar costume might be, if you're into bare shoulders.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

Accordion Man posted:

I thought the sexual abuse was fine because it fit one of the major themes of both games, that Victorian London society was broken and corrupt. The first game is all about how mental health care was absolutely abysmal and Returns is also how the poor are treated like poo poo. I didn't feel like it was doing it to just be edgy.

Agreed- if anything I thought it was handled with both the tact and horror the crime deserves.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

Maybe I'm easy to please, but I'm enjoying the banter. The thing is, unless we've got a new weapon or somesuch, the gameplay in both the Alice games are pretty samey. Maybe a little more talk about the enemies, but apart from that it's the same jump-shoot-jump again and again. That said, I do hope you guys slow down a little when story bits come up.

Also Ouran High School Host Club is a great anime that everyone can enjoy, no joke, so no shame there.

EDIT: Is it all right to post soundtrack stuff here? Because if you ask me, this is the best track in the first game.

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at Sep 21, 2016 around 18:20

• Locked thread