Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've just been hanging out in the woods, slinging gators and chopping snakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
"I was sent here to invite The Lizard into The Avengers. Please don't tell Spider-man, Peter."

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I was going to say it'd be cool to read a story where all these fuckup scientists get together in some sort of alliance of incompetent evil but then remembered that's an actual arc of 52

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really, it makes perfect sense for banner to track down connors. after all, connors is a famous geneticist with many accomplishments, such as turning himself into a humanoid lizard, turning himself into a humanoid lizard, and even turning himself into a humanoid lizard. who wouldn't want his help?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Conners was in Miami less than 24 hours ago. He had been there for...months? Years?

Banner looks like he's been in the Everglades for a solid week. Was he trying to walk through it?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Samuringa posted:

I was going to say it'd be cool to read a story where all these fuckup scientists get together in some sort of alliance of incompetent evil but then remembered that's an actual arc of 52
52 owned so goddamn much.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

really, it makes perfect sense for banner to track down connors. after all, connors is a famous geneticist with many accomplishments, such as turning himself into a humanoid lizard, turning himself into a humanoid lizard, and even turning himself into a humanoid lizard. who wouldn't want his help?
Don't shame Banner for wanting to become a the lizard.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Haifisch posted:

Don't shame Banner for wanting to become a the lizard.

I mean, he's already green.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Proteus Jones posted:

I mean, he's already green.

With envy, yes, that's what we're talking about.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

HERE. WE. GO.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

wouldn't that just give him radiation poisoning

obviously he's gonna turn into a lizard hulk either way but...

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Connors will be fine, but will be confused as to why all his clothes suddenly turned purple.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Synthbuttrange posted:

HERE. WE. GO.

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *inhales*

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
They're actually doing it, the loving madmen

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Manatee Cannon posted:

wouldn't that just give him radiation poisoning

obviously he's gonna turn into a lizard hulk either way but...

Considering every other time there's been a blood transfusion from Banner there's been a new Hulk he's getting a very specific kind of radiation poisoning.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
"What rare blood type is that?"

"The kind that turns you into a green skinned psychopath. It's a sort of occupational disorder."

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
holy poo poo, despite all the foreshadowing this arc doesn't revolve around connors' poor decision-making skills.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

holy poo poo, despite all the foreshadowing this arc doesn't revolve around connors' poor decision-making skills.

Nah, still counts. This entire thing wouldn't have happened if Curt hadn't trashed all the equipment in his house, and also if his backup had been literally anywhere else.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
And also, you know, the alligator thing

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just having a nice chat while Curt screams in the background.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Isn't this basically She-Hulk's origin story?

Looking forward to Connors turning into a ripped as hell hot green dude.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Newspaper She-Hulk is Connors?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HIJK posted:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *inhales*

I am so excited for 2018 :allears:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

don't worry, Connor's lingering DNA tinkering will somehow prevent us from getting a cool The Incredible The Lizard Hulk or something

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Connors becomes a one-armed hulk and the only cure is lizard dna

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Connors morphs into a semi-sentient, rage-filled arm when angered after the transfusion. It's a regular human-sized arm that is green.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Its currently a toss-up between Lizard-Hulk or Hulk-Lizard. Or they'll just fail to catch it and the story goes back to Moleman.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm gonna guess the transfusion goes swimmingly with no ill effects for either party.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm gonna guess the transfusion goes swimmingly with no ill effects for either party.

Nope according to the dice Bruce is somehow going to turn into a banana and Conner is going to turn into a second Peter.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I hope the solution to whatever monstrosity is created is to give it Spider-man's blood.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

I hope the solution to whatever monstrosity is created is to give it Spider-man's blood.

lizard hulk with six arms incoming

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

"Quick, call Dr. Morbius!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

lizard hulk with severe mental disability incoming

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Last Christmas they gave us Peter's furry space son.
This year they decided to top that.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

SilverSupernova posted:

Last Christmas they gave us Peter's furry space son.
This year they decided to top that.

Holy poo poo was that really a year ago?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Just imagine how much more dangerous Hulk would be if he sunk to Peters levels of retardation.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Imagine the size of the brick you would have to use to take down a Peter-level Hulk

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Samuringa posted:

Imagine the size of the brick you would have to use to take down a Peter-level Hulk

Galactus would have to throw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Bricks already disable Peter's Spider Sense. I'm sure they can bypass Hulk's strength.

• Locked thread