Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«11 »
  • Locked thread

yeah actually they will

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

echinopsis posted:

That's my sexual agenda. I will no doubt have sex with my wife in between tonight and tomorrow because it makes it seem really dirty to have sex with three woman in a 24 hour period and it's one of those steam achievements. Also they all know about all of this too and so everyone is consenting and happy to be on the polysex train.

yeah actually they will

YosPos guy thinking harder than he's ever thought about anything before in his life: Sex is like... like... a computer

yeah actually they will

Lmao

ol yeller

no they will not posted:

YosPos guy thinking harder than he's ever thought about anything before in his life: Sex is like... like... a computer

my bitter bi rival
hell, i'd gently caress him

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

Intriguing new way to think about sex that I am mentally titling "Way 2"

echinopsis posted:

A good point is rear end sex. Woman I am thinking off had a dude that said to her "I wanna shove it up your rear end", no WAY was that going to work. Wasn't going to be good or fun for her at all. With me though, she says I'm the first person she's actually ever wanted to do it with, because she can see that with me, she'd feel safe and cared for. It's about the intent and the people, the acts themselves are just a form of communication.

yeah actually they will

i'm extremely sexually adventurous. women only

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

no they will not posted:

way 2 go computer guy

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

He's going to come back from having sex and say a sex-related word and we'll all say "Uh... What does that mean?" and be ashamed && embarrassed while he explains what it means because he knows.

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

You just put your dick into her pussy and move it back and forth. [laughs] I know, it sounds gross - but it feels loving AMAZING.

yeah actually they will

no they will not posted:

"I figured out the secret to sex, its not about brute strength, it's all about having care and respect for your partner" Uhh no that's the secret to pokemon and you stole it from Ash

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

Skylark posted:

"I figured out the secret to sex, its not about brute strength, it's all about having care and respect for your partner" Uhh no that's the secret to pokemon and you stole it from Ash

hahaha

yeah actually they will

echinopsis posted:

But swiping right is so god drat addictive. currently I just "collect" the matches and say nothing. the reserves I call them. currently 14 matches I haven't talked to

yeah actually they will

You can have six women in your "active" relationship, and up to 40 more per PC box

yeah actually they will

no they will not posted:

You just put your dick into her pussy and move it back and forth. [laughs] I know, it sounds gross - but it feels loving AMAZING.

my bitter bi rival
this guy sounds p cool

Debate Me Please
Well, there's a new hole in the plaster in my wall i punched out of jealousy and now I need an ice pack. You happy gom?

Retarded_Clown_

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Well, there's a new hole in the plaster in my wall i punched out of jealousy and now I need an ice pack. You happy gom?

If that made you jealous this is going to drive you truly insane.

echinopsis posted:

regardless, the op isn't that fat and regardless, how would it even matter here. fact is bro I am getting lad on the regular with different partners and every time is like a god drat ceremony. nah not quite but you know, you get dressed nicely, you do your hair.. this ain't netflix and chill.. gently caress that noise. chill is for lamers and youths. this is mature god drat amazing sex with intimacy and caring.

yeah actually they will

yeah actually they will

Skylark posted:

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

no they will not posted:

You can have six women in your "active" relationship, and up to 40 more per PC box

Jack Daniels

no they will not posted:

Jack Daniels

ya laoi

Jack Daniels

Aw poo poo its the mother loving franklin

Debate Me Please

schmitty9800

Shut up with your personal attacks. In every loving thread you post unnecessary personal attacks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

no they will not posted:

Goddamnit Gom.

Alright, I'm hitting the skiball lanes at dave and busters to work off some steam fir a while, you guys have a good thread.

Retarded_Clown_

fuck. marry. t-rex

Retarded_Clown_

that ivy guy

no they will not posted:

892cc228X45670f75b
i just figured out how to run sdlmame through terminal and heres this guy and he literally programs sex fml

White Genocide

no they will not posted:

blow job lady

slam flanders

this is borderline experimental

slam flanders

no they will not posted:

manyak

that one youtube where the guy fucks he computer., then the theme from 2001 space odysey is playing as well

Debate Me Please

why foot why
foot

Glory to God, Forever,
Cody

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
yospos guy with open marriage who has had sex 100 times: "wearing a condom is important. it essentially acts as an anti-virus software. if you penny pinch you are going to up with Norton. installing it is pretty easy, and of course you wont need one if you're using a Macbook. is this all making sense?? i know youre old enough now to start wondering about the relationship i have with your mother. its like this: your mother is an exclusive adobe program, let's say photoshop cs6, and im the only one who has the product key. on the flip side im a popular download on a p2p file sharing website..."

son's inner thoughts: "man i dont know what my beta dad is saying. i wonder if i should tell him mom has been getting railed by my football coach. nah his little nerdass wouldnt be able to handle it. when he found out mom wanted a divorce he started spending a lot more time alone blogging on that lovely old website"

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread
«11 »