Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
nope

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
snopes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

HE WORE ONE

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

fedoras = good? who knew thanks op

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ACtually,, that's a trillby.

e: no one as cool as st. elsewhere's howie mentdel would were the bad hat.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Is this you OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

They managed to make Brad Pitt and Justin Timberlake look somewhat unattractive in that picture. Oh wait it's the fedora

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

whatever everyone knows its the flat brim baseball hat is the best hat

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Sep 12, 2016

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
men have rights too

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
don't dishonor the derby OP

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Harrison Ford posted:

Whoever had the bright idea of putting Indiana Jones in a leather jacket and a fedora in the jungle ought to be dragged into the street and shot.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
"actually that's a trillby" should be wordfiltered to "im gay"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wear the hat, LWB.

Just needs to be slightly altered to say M'lady.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That said it's kinda amazing how fedora totally went out of fashion. Most old timey things circle in and out of modern trends but the fedora is just dead in the water, unsalvageable

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

get on my level

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Vegetable posted:

That said it's kinda amazing how fedora totally went out of fashion. Most old timey things circle in and out of modern trends but the fedora is just dead in the water, unsalvageable

its the people who make or break a thing

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Jersey Shore rule(d)s, if Paulie D and my man Vinnie didn't need fedoras then why would anyone wear them

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
GTL you pieces of poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

JiveHonky posted:

men have rights too

Problematic opinion imho.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ol frankie blue eyes could wear the hell out of one

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ronnie certainly doesn't count

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Oh look, lets hero worship a vicious gangster due to him wearing a hat properly. They also have Al Capone for some reason.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
all hats are bad.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
edit: ^^^ whoa! hivemind! lets slam our dicks together ^^^

Hats are pretty stupid in general

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Vegetable posted:

i think its more that hats in general went out of fashion in a social setting with the exception of like ball caps in bars

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

poopnanners posted:

all hats are bad.

Airborne Viking posted:

Hats are pretty stupid in general

ill kill u

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
:hfive:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

straw hats are great in the summer

knit caps are warm in the winder

also fun: a tophat big enough to hold a fleshlight in it. Cut a little hole in the top and put the end of the fleshlight there

when you go to a movie you can take off the hat, and have some discreet fun times

goes very well with my tevas/black/socks/cargo jort/dragon shirt combo, too

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

some of those are bowler hats im sorry op but i cant take this seriously

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The only acceptable hat is a little knit cap when it's so cold you might actually die, otherwise you need to be literally Justin Timberlake to pull it off

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Even Leo looks stupid in that picture, consider this hatted goons

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
ball caps are stupid, they leave your ears exposed to the sun. when i hat, you better believe i'm gonna hat with a full 360-degree brim

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

That's a cool hat

FOR A GOONTO WEAR

AT THE FEDORA LOUNGE

IDIOT

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Gazpacho posted:

ball caps are stupid, they leave your ears exposed to the sun. when i hat, you better believe i'm gonna hat with a full 360-degree brim

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if you dont wear a beanie in the winter and like a straw hat when youre outside for a long time in the summer then youre basically retarded

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

also if youre a texas ranger and dont wear a stetson then youre a complete failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
exactly

• Locked thread