Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hydratic Horse - When I saw the first line, I oohed. When I saw the second line, I ahhed. And when I saw the third line, I quite literally laughed aloud. This is a fun direction to take the card. It should be "Put a 2/2 white Horse creature token onto the battlefield." though.

Create is correct, they're changing the wording in Kaladesh.

I do agree, COUNTER HORSE is the best.

e: f, b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Unless the copy effect specifies that it has additional abilities, it loses its name, colors, cmc, types, power, toughness, and abilities, which are then replaced with the name, colors, cmc, types, power, toughness, and abilities of what it is copying. If you want it to keep the "Remove a life counter: regenerate" ability, you have to specify that it does so in the copy ability. For instance, look at Lazav, Dimir Mastermind, and Progenitor Mimic for an example of this.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Lack of Bear posted:

You can kick it

As written, there is no reason to ever cast this card with kicker, because even if it is a 5/5 with haste that you sacrifice at the end of turn, it still has defender and can't attack.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Mikl, if I remember the rules right, your two entries for this contest won't actually do anything but die to state-based actions. The way they need to be worded is like Iona or Clone, using "As ~ enters the battlefield" instead of "When ~ enters the battlefield".

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Gorp, you might want to go back and proof-read your cards, because I don't think +!/+1 tokens exist, and the formatting for Inciting Troublemaker is awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

If I'm reading it right, the second ability on this card does absolutely nothing, because Covetous Aether-Lich isn't actually on the field when you're casting the card off of cascade.

Also, Alara block had black do a ton with artifacts, because Esper is a place that exists. Even now, Black still cares a lot about artifacts, considering the artifact Planeswalker is UB.