Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

The last one's mana costs would probably be more correct if the blue drew cards, the red did damage and the green made the wolf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

This is the only thing I've been able to think about whenever I remember a 0/0 creature. This is just an attempt at making the best card from the RNN set actually do anything besides die and be dead.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I haven't made a card in a hot minute but I president ark's plague of blood reminded me of another bloodplague,

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I know a guy would would try to make a card like this if they were world champion of something or other.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Criminal that it took until RNA for lizard wizard to be a card type

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

merfolk trickster and brineborn cutthroat are recent and powerful, cunning nightboner even has upside!

this could just be double hybrid though but ti'd need some boost to put it on nightboners level

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

The latest set in Runeterra came up with a mechanic called Deep for their pirate faction. It reminded me of Shelldock Isle. So here's a similarly themed Rare cycle of Deep lands.

It's intentional that the only one that doesn't sacrifice itself is the Kelp. I couldn't settle on a cost for the Blue and Red lands either, but 1U and RR seem like they'd work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I've got more ideas that need time in the tank but this one came to me instantly

VVV Fixed thanks VVV

Shabadu fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 8, 2020