Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
Jerry is mad about the wheel being invented or something look I really don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
great thread idea and execution

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

george hitting two rocks together what's wrong with CAVES, jerry?

jerry reading off a slab and sipping coffee out of a birds beak: I don't know it just seems so... uncivilized

cue laugh track

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Jerry is raped and killed by Newman.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

kramer is a talking dinosaur

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

thank you for reading my thread today

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

and what's the deal with parody threads?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BarneyRubble_LaughFactoryIncident.mov

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

What is the deal with fire? Oh sure, let me just burn this meat before eating it, that'll catch on.

Have you ever noticed those guys who spend all day drawing themselves throwing spears at giant mammoths on the cave walls? Who are these people? I never see them out hunting, so who do they think they're fooling? "well I'm a loser now, but people who see this a few hundred years from now will think I'm cool."

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Doctor Discomfort posted:

What is the deal with fire? Oh sure, let me just burn this meat before eating it, that'll catch on.

Have you ever noticed those guys who spend all day drawing themselves throwing spears at giant mammoths on the cave walls? Who are these people? I never see them out hunting, so who do they think they're fooling? "well I'm a loser now, but people who see this a few hundred years from now will think I'm cool."

heh heh yeah! thats what he'd say

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it was called Dinosaurs OP and it had a better final episode

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Kramer goes on a rant about how he hates neanders

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
most of their awkward situations will map well onto neolithic situations. honestly it is more unrealistic to imagine Seinfeld today, as 78% of their problems would be solved by cell phones

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

this comic isnt very good but it basically illustrates what i was imagining on the fateful day i came up with this thread

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

The Pony Incident posted:

this comic isnt very good but it basically illustrates what i was imagining on the fateful day i came up with this thread

What the gently caress there weren't mailmen in cave man times MODS

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer: that's it, I'm moving back to the trees!

Jerry: back to the trees? What? We just spent the last ten thousand years moving out of the trees!

Kramer: well I'm moving back. I've had it with caves.

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
jerry stove in a arctotheriums skull with a boulder
elaine perishes in winter

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
jerry gets frustrated with the contractor asking him about every little thing and tells him to just do whatever
comes back, and his apartment is flooded with molten lava

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry breaks up with his latest girlfriend because she has opposable toes and it freaks him out.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Elaine is dating a neanderthal, everyone is annoyed by his high pitched voice. "He's a high talker!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer tries a get rich quick scheme involving tar pits but ends up getting bogged down in logistics.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

jerry is violently torn apart by pterodactyls

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Kramer invents clothes that you wear for fun, not warmth

Everyone thinks this is his weirdest and dumbest idea yet, except for George's dad

They set up shop in George's old space in the cave, George's mom is just as shrill and infuriating even in an era where you could bash her over the head with your club

J. Peterman makes stuff nobody needs, Elaine can't dance around the fire for poo poo, and Jerry breaks up with his latest date because she's too hairy

George should've gone extinct years ago, but noooooo...

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

Kramer and Elaine are violently torn apart by a gorilla named Raquel.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
u-gah, u-gah, oogah oh

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Kramer attempts to "de-evolve" to get out of paying rent for his cave, and tries to grow gills by shoving his head underwater and breathing in until his body gets used to it.

George finds a wooly mammoth tusk and schemes to fit it down his pants to attract mates

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Newman is worshipped as a god because he's so fat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jerry has 4 different kinds of cereal on a rock shelf, and only Kramer eats them. :shrug:

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

George pushes his mate down while running from a sabretooth tiger. Explains to his fellow caveman that he is a hero for not leading the tiger back to them.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
The Romans conquer the tribe, and George is made governor due to being mistaken for a deposed senator

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Traffic in the jungle is worse than ever and the entire episode takes place with Jerry and George hanging on a vine waiting for the next vine to open up.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

In the last episode the gang is exiled from the village and quickly die.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
whats the deal with this record player? its a bird for crying out loud it should be singing bird songs not Loverboys greatest hits

and whats the deal with women these days? you club them on the head and their skulls collapse and then how are you supposed to drag them back to your cave by their hair?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jerry's PC sits unused because electricity hasn't been invented yet.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
"ME MASTER OF DOMAIN"

*smashes george with club, masturbates on his twitching corpse*

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Doctor J Off posted:

The Romans conquer the tribe, and George is made governor due to being mistaken for a deposed senator

He then lives it up, impressing women with his newfound status and power. This peaceful life is shattered when he is called to account for his management of the village by the Emporer Steinbrenner.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Newman runs 26 miles to deliver news of the Greek victory at the Battle of Marathon.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

Newman runs 26 miles to deliver news of the Greek victory at the Battle of Marathon.

*Drops dead shortly after arrival*

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

The episode shown in reverse begins with jerry finding a black monolith in his cave, and ends with protozoan versions of the gang laughing at another protozoa being attacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
elaines dancing angers the gods

• Locked thread