Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Jerry touches the Monolith and starts to tell the first observational joke. "Why does --"

The other cavemen, horrified, react with startling violence at the spoken word. A club crushes in Jerry's head so badly that his jaw snaps in twain. As his body sags from the trauma, two more blows to his back and skull shatter both, rendering him completely paralyzed. As the knowledge flows through his now-exposed brain, Jerry's wonder becomes absolute horror as the other clubs swing down upon him in slow motion. He is too damaged to even mutter, much less think clearly, aside from one thing:

"Why do you think we use clubs all the time? Shouldn't we talk like normal--"

His brain blissfully expires before the clubs make contact with his ruined flesh. Five minutes later the bloodlust subsides. Ten minutes later the body is ignored, stinking of new death.

And fifteen minutes later, Jerry's flattened corpse is raped and eaten by Newman, who goes on to make the first cave picture ever depicting the dark ritual of primitive cannibalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Elaine is embarrassed to be seen in public with Puddy and his new extravagant cannibal flesh-mask.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Eliane does not understand why goatskin dresses are now out of fashion.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

VikingSkull posted:

it was called Dinosaurs OP and it had a better final episode

That show was the poo poo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Jerry has been using cuneiform for some time to scrawl jokes on bits of rock. Banya finds out about Jerry's system and Jerry reluctantly lets Banya use it. Suddenly writing is a big hit and Banya becomes a Sol Invictus character, worshiped by all despite Jerry's insistence that the invention was his.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Jerry really needs this one particular kind of fish, but the lake has gone dry from volcanic activity.

Luckily for him on the way back to his cave he finds an old woman who has the exact fish he needs, but she refuses to give it up.

After beating her to death with a solidified Sabretooth dropping he dies a week later due to illnesses contracted from eating a poo poo covered raw fish

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?

CharlestonJew posted:

George finds a wooly mammoth tusk and schemes to fit it down his pants to attract mates

Applewhite posted:

Kramer: that's it, I'm moving back to the trees!

Jerry: back to the trees? What? We just spent the last ten thousand years moving out of the trees!

Kramer: well I'm moving back. I've had it with caves.

Gold Jerry, gold!

George wants to convert religions because of a woman but later finds out ritual sacrifice of a goat is required to join; tries to convince Jerry to help him swap out a dead goat for a live one so it looks like he sacrificed it without killing it.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Grog take. It out.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Ever notice how in a mammoth hunt you got a bunch of guys running relay but then there's one guy who makes the kill. You're still panting and sweaty and you finally reach the end and there's Ugluk standing on the dead mammoth. Like he killed it all by himself. Standing there with his spear still sticking out of the elephant and looking down at you guys like "Wow, you shoulda been here. What a kill."

Then all the women at the big cave are talking about how handsome Ugluk is and how clean he is. The pretty boy who combs his hair with fish bones because he's too good for dreadlocks. "And did you hear he killed that mammoth all by himself?" I got news for ya, lady. If one guy could outrun a pachyderm, we'd be eating mammoth steak every day!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
What's the deal with cave paintings? They're not caves and they're not paintings!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Jerry starts dating a 17 year old.

Gets new nickname Granny Lover.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Kramer, while riding a big 'ol dinosaur, gets onstage at the laugh factory and says "friend of the family" several times.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
GEORGE: What did they use for toilet paper before we were exiled from the garden of life into this cursed land?

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

Hogge Wild posted:

np voted 5

thank you

Nooner posted:

i dotn like seinfeld sorry

you had better get the gently caress out of here. I don't want to see your face again around these parts

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
George has sex with his cousin while everyone watches

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
What's the deal with volcanic eruptions?

Seriously, they are a terrifying and mysterious phenomenon that I feebly try to make sense of as my world is plunged into chaos.

naem
May 29, 2011

What part of the mastodon, is the nugget?

It's the testicles of course which we all eat immediately without any hesitation because of the problem of food scarcity that is inherent in all hunter gatherer societies

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Jerry's schtick wouldn't be quite so played out, George and Elaine would still be hilarious.

Newman would have been eaten by wolves, Puddy's voice would be considered pretty normal.

I'd imagine Kramer would be sacrificed to a volcano after a bad hunt or something.

Still no cellphones so the basic plots would work, all in all I think this idea would be a dramatic improvement.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
What's the deal with sea people?

I mean who are they? Where did they come from? Why are they burning down my village?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
George invents religion so his GF will stop having sex with other guys, then he decides he wants to break up with her but his religion won't let him

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
George pretends to be an architect by tying some skins to some poles, and his date believes it is a real hut, but it collapses on her and she leaves him.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
Seinfeld, like this thread, is terrible.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Pure Blaxplotiation posted:

Seinfeld, like this thread, is terrible.

I'm sorry you like bad things

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
What are you talking about? I never said I liked this Seinfeld/this thread.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jerry drags a new unconscious woman back to his cave every week (anyone say that yet)

naem
May 29, 2011

Something something, Newman played by a Neanderthal

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry's latest girlfriend drives him crazy when she refuses to groom the lice out of his hair, even though she's a professional groomer!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Secular Humanist posted:

Kramer, while riding a big 'ol dinosaur, gets onstage at the laugh factory and says "friend of the family" several times.

The n-word of prehistoric time is Neanderthal.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
After the wheel is invented, Kray-Mur decides to rickshaw people around the village in exchange for furs, simultaneously introducing economics and obesity.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Someone draws an offensive graffiti on Jerry's cave, because he's Jewish.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The gang's favourite place stops serving mammoths. Jerry gets addicted to wildberries. Elaine dates an actual ape. Kramer has to pretend to be a shaman for meeting with his girlfriend's tribe. George is uncomfortable with gay people.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Elaine starts hanging out with neanderthal versions of Jerry, Kramer and George.

naem
May 29, 2011

What's the deal, with iron?

We already have bronze, why a new metal?? I-I don't like it

(George having one of those irrational dislike of thing for no reason at the cafe, only the cafe is staffed by mycenaean slaves)

Jerry- well it's cheaper, and more plentiful

George- I'll say it's cheaper, look! (bends iron tableware)

Jerry- Well yeah I mean they have to forge it into steel if you want the good stuff

That's THE THING Jerry! They, they SHOW you the STEEL, then, then they sell you this IRON for CHEAP daily use! I-I can't use this I just can't.

(George sets down bent fork, Jerry bends it back into shape)

Jerry- (In a sarcastic voice) Oh yeah, that was hard

George- What's next jerry? Should we wear pants, like a barbarian?? They WASH themselves jerry! With SOAP!!

(Kramer enters room) What's that, pants? I love pants.

George- (incredulous voice) kramer??

(Kramer pulls up tunic to reveal woolen pants)

Kramer- GIDDIUP!!

(Jerry and George look nonplussed at the nonsense word since horse riding is completely foreign to them and seeing a man on horseback will inspire fanciful tales of centaurs in coming centuries)

(Jerry George and Kramer then all walk to the open room toilet together to continue talking while defecating and sharing a sponge)

(Kramer fumbles to pull his tunic up and pants down, tripping, tumbling into the street were he collided with a beggar child who he then beats severely for making eye contact)

*laugh track*

naem
May 29, 2011

Jerry (as the sea people invade) "but I don't want to be" (the victim of) "a pirate"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Elaine's rival walks around without a loincloth, displaying her engorged buttocks to the world

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
George loses his job as a hunter and becomes a gatherer.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
J Peterman organizes a night raid on an enemy tribe, leaving Elaine to function as Chieftain. When the raiding party never returns, she runs with the idea and starts making laws. The burgeoning all-male priesthood becomes infuriated with this turn of events and has her slain.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Paladinus posted:

George loses his job as a hunter and becomes a gatherer.

initially this humiliates him, but on the first day he finds the gatherers are mostly women. he finds a girlfriend, discovers he has a gift for picking out the ripest berries, but takes it too far and gets food poisoning just before their third date. rather than cancel, he tries to see it through with hilarious results!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Jerry: I am not an anti-stalactite!
Kramer: You're a RAAAAAAABID anti-stalactite!

• Locked thread