Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Control Volume posted:

I'll start with what I hate about gaming right now: Theres just too many drat good games out now, I dont have the time to play them all. The creators of myst just released a new game?? holy gently caress! I want to play that, but Im also playing the sh*t out of some civ 5 right now, and civ 6 is just around the corner. Dark souls 3 dlc was announced and I knew right then that it was going to be incredibly epic, and then they surpassed my expectations with a bad rear end snow setting, the best areas of all the from software games. I look at all these awesome games and Im thinking to myself, I want to play them. I want to game.

Good start, gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FastestGunAlive posted:

What's the imp zone policy on pebbler style posting gimmicks ?

You have to have a smart gimmick to survive

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Control Volume posted:

I'll start with what I hate about gaming right now: Theres just too many drat good games out now, I dont have the time to play them all. The creators of myst just released a new game?? holy gently caress! I want to play that, but Im also playing the sh*t out of some civ 5 right now, and civ 6 is just around the corner. Dark souls 3 dlc was announced and I knew right then that it was going to be incredibly epic, and then they surpassed my expectations with a bad rear end snow setting, the best areas of all the from software games. I look at all these awesome games and Im thinking to myself, I want to play them. I want to game.

I'm giving you the first spot. Don't disappoint me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Golden Goat posted:

It's too hard. I'll just cheer on the others auditioning.

There's a lot of hard games that you can eventually beat... Just look at Dark Souls. Life is a lot like that sometimes.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you for this opportunity to be a better poster, and a better gamer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Incredible. Only 9 spots remain. Bump

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

proverb posted:

Oh...well that must mean....

* gets out 3DS*
* removes import Freshly Picked: Tingle’s Rosy Rupee Land cart*
* inserts WarioWare: Touched! and opens the calculator toy*

...based on your posts, this must be you?

http://imgur.com/a/45FgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Black Baby Goku posted:

Uh no. You aren't

I'm not really sure I like your attitude. What are you doing to woo *me*?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

gently caress off

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Black Baby Goku posted:

gently caress off

you're really making me want to post there now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Walrus posted:

you're really making me want to post there now

Surely you wouldn't post.... WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION :eyepop:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It's me, the punk rock imp goon. :coal:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

proverb posted:

Oh...well that must mean....

* gets out 3DS*
* removes import Freshly Picked: Tingle’s Rosy Rupee Land cart*
* inserts WarioWare: Touched! and opens the calculator toy*

...based on your posts, this must be you?

http://imgur.com/a/45FgA

Lol!!!'!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That obese guy firing a handgun abnormally fast is, uh, lame for some reason?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

The Walrus posted:

Black Baby Goku posted:

gently caress off

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
neeeerrrds

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

My problem with gaming is that games today are so bad ... rear end! Haha. But anyways, any spots left?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
wait bbg aren't you the lunatic who continually reported people in the xbox thread because you're a massive, possibly autistic, tool? I had been posting in jest but seriously why would anyone want to associate with you?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

The Walrus posted:

wait bbg aren't you the lunatic who continually reported people in the xbox thread because you're a massive, possibly autistic, tool? I had been posting in jest but seriously why would anyone want to associate with you?

You're not gonna get a spot with that attitude!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Walrus posted:

Korn - human being.mp3

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i don't want one!!!

actually i do im a sad person and i just want to be included I'm baring my soul that's the kind of raw truth posting you can expect from me

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
other raw truths:

mario kart double dash is not overrated
i like grapes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Walrus posted:

i don't want one!!!

actually i do im a sad person and i just want to be included I'm baring my soul that's the kind of raw truth posting you can expect from me

I'm shocked that someone who cares so deeply about the sanctity of The Fwigging Xbox One loving SUCKS Epic Mock Megathread could be so sad.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

What?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm shocked that someone who cares so deeply about the sanctity of The Fwigging Xbox One loving SUCKS Epic Mock Megathread could be so sad.

i only remember two ppl from the thread and I've met one of them irl, we ate at mandarin together, the other was bbg who struck me as a lunatic. just one guys opinion. sorry about your thread btw. sorry in advance about your forum 'cause I'm coming in baby

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

What the--.... I thought posting in the imp zone without permission was illegal

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Walrus posted:

i only remember two ppl from the thread and I've met one of them irl, we ate at mandarin together, the other was bbg who struck me as a lunatic. just one guys opinion. sorry about your thread btw. sorry in advance about your forum 'cause I'm coming in baby

I'm gonna gently caress your rear end.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'd like to donate my spot to The Walrus.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Walrus posted:

I only remember the one guy from the XBOX is Bad Thread, he was p deece and chill? Had some mid-range Chinese buffet? Yeah, it was cool to meet up and talk about the bad RAM number in person. Anyway the other guy was a hosed up weirdo

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
gas

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

I'd like to donate my spot to The Walrus.

I only want to post if it generates this amount of acrimony every time, but thanks

proverb
Jan 1, 2009

terrible, horrible,
no good, very bad
bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That guy is a lunatic and theres no way I would ever meet someone irl who posts in the Xbox thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump. 9 spots left

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BBG loves all the Xbox idiots IRL and kisses them all day.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Thank you for this opportunity to be a better poster, and a better gamer

Hey man, PM me what game you want. Bump.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I can't believe BBG didn't want to talk about how bad the Xbox is with other chill goons over some kickass orange chicken.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homework Explainer posted:

I can't believe BBG didn't want to talk about how bad the Xbox is with other chill goons over some kickass orange chicken.

Lol at that entire concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also lol at the concept of an Xbox loving sucks meet up with charts and power point presentations at ruby Tuesday's

• Locked thread