Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Mom take a picture of my jncos and also your dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Honestly I'm disappointed in your name choice, however murray is acceptable for the dog in the photo I GUESS

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

For real though, those are some very large, awful pants you got there

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Boomzilla posted:

Not when you're in
A rave tho

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Yeah man but that dude wasn't in a rave tho. He was just hanging out with some dogs at his grandma's house. He wore those pants to go see his nana because he thought those were nana visiting pants.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Boomzilla posted:

They are normal sized pants. You idiot children and your skinny yoga pants jeans can go suck a butt.

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Are you a time traveler from 1996?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm from this time but I actually can time travel but I only use it to go back to when your mom was hot and banging all the dudes in the neighborhood.

#BOOMshakalakashakalakashakalaka, #wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!, #ISITTHESHOES?

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm from this time but I actually can time travel but I only use it to go back to when your mom was hot and banging all the dudes in the neighborhood.

Oh so like '93. Is that where you got those pants?

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Were you wearing them when you went to collect the dog? I don't think they would have considered you suitable to look after a dog if you were wearing them.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
loving Loser Chihuaua

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dave_Indeed posted:

Nice melt down.

But for real I do like your jncos, wanna go smell the female cashiers at hot topic? Hhehe

GBs king :fyadride:
"And the kingin is good!!!!"

~and in the night a powerful figure appeared holding a mighty sword and brilliant crest.
~all hail the king of gbs!
:fyadride:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

They're not jnco's they are calvin klein pants for tall guys with huge wieners.

nice of u to hold everyon'es huge weiners in your spacious pants

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

for a guy who wouldn't name his dog trampoline keith u sure look like someone who owns a trampoline

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*pays for both at the sizzler* wow i had a great time, wanna keep the good times rollin' and come home and see me do a front flip?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

social vegan posted:

for a guy who wouldn't name his dog trampoline keith u sure look like someone who owns a trampoline

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Actually someone mentioned smelling the girls at hot topic earlier and I'm going to be busy doing that with him but I'm free tomorrow to do trampoline stuff.

Also, I have finished analyzing my pants and concluded that they are not too big. It was a nice try, GBS, but I will not put on a pair of tight fitting pants for your perverted boner pleasures.

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

Joke's on you I got a jnco and football jersey fetish and you got my perverted boner pleasures all riled up!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

So this guy arrives Saturday. Vet bills, etc are already paid for. I have dog accessories such as halloween costumes and doggy beds ready for him. Bought some extra treats so my other, fatter dog doesn't freak out...

But what do I name him?

I'm thinking Conan the Barbarian, or Ragnar the Destroyer, or xx_Sephiroth99_xx. I don't know, what do you think GBS?

Shave his head and call him "Mr Baldy."

Hmm, maybe better let him settle in a bit first.

spiky butthole
May 5, 2014
Fartbark mcdogsmell

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

*pays for both at the sizzler* wow i had a great time, wanna keep the good times rollin' and come home and see me do a front flip?

Hey op could you jump off your roof I always wondered if jncos would act like a parachute type thing incase of emergency

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't listen 2 them in 5-6 years we'll look back at u fondly as a fashion icon before the sea doo accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

don't listen 2 them in 5-6 years we'll look back at u fondly as a fashion icon before the sea doo accident

Those pants are definitely a sea don't :D

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is good!"

• Locked thread