Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm vegan so I can eat unlimited pasta bowls forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Manchild King posted:

I have heard of this restaurant from a US sitcom titled "The Big Bang Theory". There's a man called Howard who has a mother that is too disgusting to be shown on screen, and she loves the place. If I ever visit the US of A I will need to check the place out.

Olive garden is the big bang theory of Italian food so that makes sense

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

Olive garden is the big bang theory of Italian food so that makes sense
Imagining the big bang theory guys loving while there's a laugh track in the background.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

a hole-y ghost posted:

Imagining the big bang theory guys loving while there's a laugh track in the background.

which ones? like all of them in an orgy, or-

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Germstore posted:

which ones? like all of them in an orgy, or-
Yes, and it's in the ball pit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sheldon is screaming BAZINGA!!! BAZINGA!!!! when he orgasms

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mozi posted:

i beg your pardon
i never promised you an olive garden
along with the breadsticks
there's gotta be a little pasta some time
when you binge you gotta purge so live and let live
or let go oh-woah-woah-woah
i beg your pardon
i never promised you an olive garden

this owns

you better look before you leap
unlimited pasta runs deep

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

notZaar posted:

Pasta is so cheap and easy to make though...

Okay Mr. Batali why don't you go ahead and give us the cheap and perfect ziti al forno recipe since it's so goddamned easy.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

How many times could you eat at Olive Garden in a month before becoming entirely sick of it?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

How many times could you eat at Olive Garden in a month before becoming entirely sick of it?

once was a lifetime supply for me

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JakeP posted:

I used to work at OG, and we had guy who was suing us because the Pasta Bowl promotion made him fat, but that never stopped him from coming in every night and staying for hours. For his refills he refused to let us bring him the smaller bowl of pasta, and demanded he keep getting full sized plates with extra sausage and meatballs. He also tipped like poo poo.

To get out of his chair (he needed the special chair with no arms on it) he would rock back and forth until he gained enough momentum to propel him out of his seat.

Do all olive gardens have this special chair? Asking for a friend.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JakeP posted:

I used to work at OG, and we had guy who was suing us because the Pasta Bowl promotion made him fat, but that never stopped him from coming in every night and staying for hours. For his refills he refused to let us bring him the smaller bowl of pasta, and demanded he keep getting full sized plates with extra sausage and meatballs. He also tipped like poo poo.

To get out of his chair (he needed the special chair with no arms on it) he would rock back and forth until he gained enough momentum to propel him out of his seat.

Is this the man in question? I may be able to find a gif of him trying to stand up if that will help you make a positive ID.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FrankieGoes posted:

Is this the man in question? I may be able to find a gif of him trying to stand up if that will help you make a positive ID.

you can dog on this guy all you want ubt the fact is unlimited pasta for 100 dollars should mean you dont have to tip, give them part of the 100 as their tip, and grats to him for marrying the woman in that picture as of roughly last year.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think that's that chick from firefly that ruins everything she is cast in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

FrankieGoes posted:

Okay Mr. Batali why don't you go ahead and give us the cheap and perfect ziti al forno recipe since it's so goddamned easy.

You take a the ziti and melt a the cheese on it!

• Locked thread