Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
http://archive.is/j6h3G

The gently caress is this. The gently caress is reality. An election where weaponized memes are a thing. It's Ron Paul on steroids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
We entirely deserve this.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Sorry about your thread.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary's last flailing gasps before the pneumonia takes her

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i don't know how much lower this election can sink

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

BobbyBaudoin posted:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

symbolic posted:

i don't know how much lower this election can sink
All the way to loving november.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol is the election still going on

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

help help what is going on

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

phasmid posted:

All the way to loving november.
i'm waiting for the day when memes can run for president

votes out for Harambe :patriot:

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747
hillary clinton is denouncing a cartoon frog

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Weaponized memes

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Pepe Dodo she will be a bad president

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

lovely Wizard posted:

http://archive.is/j6h3G

The gently caress is this. The gently caress is reality. An election where weaponized memes are a thing. It's Ron Paul on steroids.

you think your OP is going to stump the trump? welcome to last year, idiot

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avr7enrZuJQ

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"take back" from who? lmao

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Hillary's last flailing gasps before the pneumonia takes her

Hillary's hands shake as she struggles to depress the keys. "Pepe means whi... t...-" Her hands pulls back as her head lowers, struggling to contain the hacking, bloody cough. An assistant scuttles into arm's length from the shadows, "Ms. Clinton", she whispers. "Ms. Clinton, please let me finish this for you. You need to rest."

"NO", she barks, the familiar baritone voice heavily crackled with pain. She straightens up and with her right hand pecks at the keyboard.

..."e supremcy"... The Macbook's autocorrect quickly repairs the typo. She nods imperceptibly and her eyes shift to the trackpad. A bony finger slides the mouse over to the 'TWEET' button.

The finger stops. It clicks.

She is overcome by racking coughs again. A speckle of blood falls upon the spacebar.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You know what's really scary is that this is going to one day be topped. The next election will be crazier. Then the next. You can't turn back the clock.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
oops

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
feels good man

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I will be a geriatric bag of poo poo in a rocking chair and my grandchildren will sit cross legged on the floor in front of me and I will go on about I remembered when Pepe was just about pissing comfortably with your bare rear end out

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like, if i draw swastikas on mickey mouse - that makes it white supremecist

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

paging forums user hth to the thread

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Zahgaegun posted:

Hillary's hands shake as she struggles to depress the keys. "Pepe means whi... t...-" Her hands pulls back as her head lowers, struggling to contain the hacking, bloody cough. An assistant scuttles into arm's length from the shadows, "Ms. Clinton", she whispers. "Ms. Clinton, please let me finish this for you. You need to rest."

"NO", she barks, the familiar baritone voice heavily crackled with pain. She straightens up and with her right hand pecks at the keyboard.

..."e supremcy"... The Macbook's autocorrect quickly repairs the typo. She nods imperceptibly and her eyes shift to the trackpad. A bony finger slides the mouse over to the 'TWEET' button.

The finger stops. It clicks.

She is overcome by racking coughs again. A speckle of blood falls upon the spacebar.
Is Hillary Clinton really Mason Verger?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
where does pedobear fall on the ideological spectrum, libertarian?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

republicans are pedobear and democrats are spurdo sparde

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

somehow the republicans have dominated internet culture. idk how or when this happened

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Not the vulgar, earnest kind of racism no lol

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

somehow the republicans have dominated internet culture. idk how or when this happened

Democratic comedy has ground decadent and weak, relying on an every growing number of Daily Show correspondents to make goo-goo faces at the camera while showing clips of Fox and Friends morning news.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

they aren't obsessed with imaginary internet popularity and never offending anybody for fear of losing tweeter followers or facebook friends

they're free to make jokes, democrats aren't

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
i see why email was such a foreign concept to abuela now

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

Modern-day republicanism is essentially the_mods_are_fags.txt on a macroscopic scale. It's pretty obvious how that happened, mate.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
the greatest con the devil ever pulled was convincing people their vote mattered

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

reallivedinosaur posted:

"take back" from who? lmao

I dont think anybody calls themselves the "alt right"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Luxury Communism posted:

Modern-day republicanism is essentially the_mods_are_fags.txt on a macroscopic scale. It's pretty obvious how that happened, mate.

im not your mate, guy

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

I dont think anybody calls themselves the "alt right"

The lack of a vaguely functional definition of alt-right should not be an impediment to journalists talking about them in ominous, scary tones reserved for the new trend you need to watch your teenagers for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

symbolic posted:

i'm waiting for the day when memes can run for president

votes out for Harambe :patriot:

I think we will see a supreme court ruling soon making it legal for a corporation to run for president. Memes soon after that.

• Locked thread