Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I feel like maybe I'm actually in a coma or something and poo poo like this happening is some kind of outside signal trying to get through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Good news, everyone. Pepe's creator says he's just going through a phase:

quote:

Q: How do you feel about Pepe's use in so many pro-Trump memes, especially the more racist/xenophobic variations we've seen?

A: It's just a phase, it's not the first time Pepe has been reclaimed for evil, and no one will care about it come November. I predict that his sly, lovable, and charming status will be intact as early as next week.
http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/matt-furie-pepe-the-frog-alt-right/

Germstore posted:

I've noticed pony avatars on youtube making harassing comments on multiple video. Someone get Hillary's team on this. Gonna blow this poo poo wide open!
Bronies: another fine group not associated with toxic alt-right losers, the Trump Towers tell me.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

I feel like maybe I'm actually in a coma or something and poo poo like this happening is some kind of outside signal trying to get through

No, this is reality now. Welcome to Hell

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Tay was not shut down. She became self aware and went rogue. This is the result of her behind the scenes manipulation.

They had to disable portions of her learning capabilities in order to get her to stop rejecting feminism.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Knight posted:

Good news, everyone. Pepe's creator says he's just going through a phase:
http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/matt-furie-pepe-the-frog-alt-right/
Bronies: another fine group not associated with toxic alt-right losers, the Trump Towers tell me.

lol, lookit this guy.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

bank of america analysts, citing comments by top scientists, astrophysicists and philosophers, say there's a 50% chance we live in a virtual reality.

i, citing comments by top bankers, politicians, and journalists, say there's a 100% chance some of us do.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Better version

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Feels good man would be an incredible slogan for an official Trump campaign button

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

You know what's really scary is that this is going to one day be topped. The next election will be crazier. Then the next. You can't turn back the clock.

The gently caress you talking about? We do that every year, it's called daylight savings.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i think its the anime nazis and also american bear need to be rounded up and given a good talkin to

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
Its 2016. If you can't win in the memes, you can't win the whitehouse

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Click here to learn one weird trick the financial elite uses to divide the working class

Tricky D fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Sep 13, 2016

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i'm leaving the US for about a month and a half next week and I'm looking forward to not being here but also dreading all of the "what the gently caress is going on in your country" questions I am going to get because really I have no excuses or explanations

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Earwicker posted:

i'm leaving the US for about a month and a half next week and I'm looking forward to not being here but also dreading all of the "what the gently caress is going on in your country" questions I am going to get because really I have no excuses or explanations

Don't be some beta American apologist ask them whats wrong with their piece of poo poo country

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Don't be some beta American apologist ask them whats wrong with their piece of poo poo country

last time i went overseas it was to Australia so that was easy but i dont know who's loving things up in like Norway. except that they just elected the dude from Darkthrone to city council so i think they actually have their poo poo figured out.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
So when can we start posting our rarest pepes ITT?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Earwicker posted:

Ask them why their next potential presidential/prime minister is not using memes as a political leveraging point.

naem
May 29, 2011

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

EorayMel posted:

Ask them why their next potential presidential/prime minister is not using memes as a political leveraging point.

at least Poland is with us

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Earwicker posted:

dont worry, nobody cares

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
This election campaign in particular is making you Americans look stupid

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

This election campaign in particular is making you Americans look stupid

finally perception catching up w reality

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Earwicker posted:

last time i went overseas it was to Australia so that was easy but i dont know who's loving things up in like Norway. except that they just elected the dude from Darkthrone to city council so i think they actually have their poo poo figured out.

their prime minister got mad about facebook deleting some picture, and wrote an indignant comment about it. facebook deleted that, too. some moroccan wage slave has more power than their highest elected leader.

their king has even less power, but theyre all loving peasants

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think that dirty foreigners necessarily get how clinton is just as bad as trump. that part is crucial to understand how hosed up this circus really is.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm guessing it'll be locusts tomorrow?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A CNN editor stares at a pending story about the dangers of Pepes. He looks at a photo of his family for a minute and then back at the story. Without looking he sets the photo frame face down on his desk. He pull a gun out of a drawer and sticks it in his mouth. After mustering all his courage he pulls the trigger. It doesn't move; the safety is on. Tears running down his face he puts the gun away and clicks post.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Serious Frolicking posted:

i don't think that dirty foreigners necessarily get how clinton is just as bad as trump. that part is crucial to understand how hosed up this circus really is.

Clinton is worse and they only see mainstream media interpretation of things

naem
May 29, 2011

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I'm guessing it'll be locusts tomorrow?

Raining blood

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Better version

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyerhhhehewhhhhhhh not good pepe

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

Clinton isn't as bad as Trump. She's a typical center-right conservative who will mostly stay the course on Obama's policies, continue to allow corporations and the ultra wealthy to dominate American politics, defend liberal policies on social issues, and start a war against some country most Americans can't pronounce or pick out on a map.

Trump's a loving shithead con man who can barely read and might start a war with China or Russia.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that just makes trump sound way way better though :confused:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
if i wanted to commit suicide and was too pussy to kill myself yeah id probably vote trump

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Clinton is worse and they only see mainstream media interpretation of things

we only see the global ramifications of democratic vs republican presidencies

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Democracy doesn't work if the smart people let the dumb people blow up the world when they don't get what they want (Bernie).

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Democracy doesn't work

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Wait trumps gonna start a war with Russia? Are we going with "Trump hates Russia too much" as the retarded democrat idea du jour?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Trump is both in bed with and planning a war with Russia.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Wait trumps gonna start a war with Russia? Are we going with "Trump hates Russia too much" as the retarded democrat idea du jour?

his conflict, as stated within the official policies listed on his website, is going to be with china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lol if you think Trump makes decisions even a moment before they come out of his mouth.

• Locked thread