Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
democrats yesterday: everyone deserves a vote! youre automatically registered! you can vote from your couch in prison!

democrats today: WTF! you morons are supposed to vote for us! i cant even. please retweet my think-piece advocating rolling back the franchise for, uh, white males of any education level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

NotWearingPants posted:

"I don't understand the difference between intelligence and education. They are practically one of those things where words are different but mean the same thing." - a thing a Trump supporter might say

stop embarassing the rest of us who fully agree that trump supporters are morons

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm sorry to have been the one to break the news to you that being an enthusiastic Trump supporter will label you as either a bigot or a complete moron in the eyes of the majority of the world's population that has seen the man speak for more than a few seconds. But it's better to know sooner rather than later.

oh no that might affect my facebook friend count i better pretend to really really really care about people i don't know

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i mean REALLY pretend

pretend so hard i become a smug know-it-all who pronounces his intellectual superiority to complete strangers

just be 100% full of poo poo

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

As a hyper intelligent Bernie supporter, was Bernie a patsy from the beginning to generate a voter base for Clinton, or was he a spineless gently caress boi

Uh...neither? He lost the primary and kept his word that he would support the eventual democratic nominee.... :shrug:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Uh...neither? He lost the primary and kept his word that he would support the eventual democratic nominee.... :shrug:

Turns out Bernie is pretty ... pragmatic. :smug:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The just following orders defense

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lucky Guy posted:

this thread is the worst hilldawg thread in gbs and that, just like the election itself, is an embarrassingly low bar

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
A lot of Bernie Bros cyber-harassing going on in here.

First they tried to kill Babs Boxer in Nevada now this ;_;

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

democrats yesterday: everyone deserves a vote! youre automatically registered! you can vote from your couch in prison!

democrats today: WTF! you morons are supposed to vote for us! i cant even. please retweet my think-piece advocating rolling back the franchise for, uh, white males of any education level.

I'm not trying to influence the opinions of Trump supporters. I am pointing out that you may want to shut the gently caress up about it if you're ever around decent people. Consider it a favor.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm sorry to have been the one to break the news to you that being an enthusiastic Trump supporter will label you as either a bigot or a complete moron in the eyes of the majority of the world's population that has seen the man speak for more than a few seconds. But it's better to know sooner rather than later.

Typical Bernie Bro, talking down to a women.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Brand all tump supporters as retards. Literally sear their flesh with the word retard.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not trying to influence the opinions of Trump supporters. I am pointing out that you may want to shut the gently caress up about it if you're ever around decent people. Consider it a favor.

Luckily I haven't been running into Hillary supporters in real life. Strangest thing.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

Luckily I haven't been running into Hillary supporters in real life. Strangest thing.

Yeah, there aren't very many of them. Most people thinks she sucks. And she will win by historic margins because the republicans nominated noted imbecile Donald Trump.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Cool mainstream narrative brah here's more high fructose baby food slurry to spoon in your brain

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

no they will not posted:

I saw someone on the ironic pink Foad forum say "Sernie Banders" and I laughed so hard that my kidneys ruptured, causing my blood stream to fill with urea, killing me instantly

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

your master plan to wield zero influence is really paying off!

tell me more about these mythical "decent people," forumes user notwearingpants

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, there aren't very many of them. Most people thinks she sucks. And she will win by historic margins because the republicans nominated noted imbecile Donald Trump.

"When voter turnout is low Republicans win elections." - Bernie Sanders RIP ;_;

Hillary has a good chance at winning, but through electoral votes not a groundswell of populism.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

NotWearingPants posted:

Then I guess I only have to worry about Bernie supporters. And, hell, if we're allowing for fantasy candidates I support Goku for president, but will vote for Trump because Goku isn't american and is also a cartoon.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Its 50/50 and I think... hell I know... that id be interested in seeing what donald trump does as president 2016 #maga

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I do not think Trump will be a good president. But I think he is the only chance we have this election to genuinely stop the trend of escalating, concentrated executive power in the US.

Those are my Trumpinions.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

your master plan to wield zero influence is really paying off!

tell me more about these mythical "decent people", forumes user notwearingpants

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

A berniebro is against sexism.

hahaha -me laughing at that statement, above

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Germstore posted:

Then I guess I only have to worry about Bernie supporters. And, hell, if we're allowing for fantasy candidates I support Goku for president, but will vote for Trump because Goku isn't american and is also a cartoon.

Was Goku's nationality ever established? I don't really remember it ever being touched upon. Also I think accurately determining his age might present some issues due to time dilation.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

A berniebro is against sexism.

hahaha -me laughing at that statement, above

You guys are the bernie bros now. My condolences.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Cool mainstream narrative brah here's more high fructose baby food slurry to spoon in your brain

How did you know I order surplus bags of pop tart filling?

That's spooky.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

For years, people begged Lowtax to bring back LF.

YCS has not even begun to reach the levels of total mental unwellness that peak LF managed, but already most of them are completely unwelcome on any other subforum.

Basically, history repeats itself.

glad to be a gbs superstar like normal people, right?

right?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ive only seen one trump bumpersticker here in south texas and it was in a parking lot on an old poorly maintained clunker of a truck with a ratty camper that was full of junk and it was the kind of grody looking that spoke not of a lack of money to fix it as much as a lack self respect and personal dignity to care for it and I wondered how someone could end up that trashy and gross but then I saw the Oklahoma plates

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

-abettor of a serial rapist, laughing defender of a child rapist
-proponent of the 94 crime bill that sent black american incarceration rates skyrocketing
-practically the last national democrat to support gay marriage

youre a clown with clown opinions who voted for a clown candidate and now has to settle for hillary, something not even her husband is willing to do

i dont even like trump, but i'll take the wildcard over the bloodless harpy any day. trump will make me laugh, hillary will make our enemies laugh

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

HEIL FROSCH ;-;7

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

-abettor of a serial rapist, laughing defender of a child rapist
-proponent of the 94 crime bill that sent black american incarceration rates skyrocketing
-practically the last national democrat to support gay marriage

youre a clown with clown opinions who voted for a clown candidate and now has to settle for hillary, something not even her husband is willing to do

i dont even like trump, but i'll take the wildcard over the bloodless harpy any day. trump will make me laugh, hillary will make our enemies laugh

You seem very angry. You should try weed.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

You seem very angry. You should try weed.

i may be sober, xir, but in the evening i will be stoned and you will still be stupid.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

life imitates art

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao what a maroon

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

so you don't consider BLM and the DNC to be decent people?

:agreed:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
i think that the cartoon frog is more electable than hillary or trump

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
holy poo poo the meltdown from that pants poster itt

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

NotWearingPants posted:

Democracy doesn't work if the smart people let the dumb people blow up the world when they don't get what they want (Bernie).

Agreed. Didn't we used to have some qualifiers for voting?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

I hate yankees posted:

holy poo poo the meltdown from that pants poster itt

Lol just imagine going into CSPAM and posting there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
CSPAM sounds like a safe space trigger zone

• Locked thread