Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Will right wingers switched from being paranoid about the black president declaring a race war to being paranoid about the lady president declaring a gender war? Because right wingers are so paranoid about Obama declaring race war that the cops are gunning down black people in the street. So my main concern is will cops start gunning down women in the street because the right wingers will get paranoid about Hillary declaring a gender war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
No.

Edit: no, that won't happen OP, to clarify

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cops were already really into killing black people long before anyone had ever heard of obama

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
however, i kind of wish that cops were really into killing you, op.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

More women should be shot by cops, OP. It's called equality.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I like lady cops. They're less likely to beat the hell out of you for no reason.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also, cops are pretty fond of killing women too, just not while on duty.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

phasmid posted:

I like lady cops. They're less likely to beat the hell out of you for no reason.

What if they did it sexily?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

phasmid posted:

What about peg you ruthlessly, in the bedroom?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

sorry I don't see race or genders OP

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
ill be paranoid about hillary starting actual wars

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I want Olivia Benson to step on my nards

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VendaGoat posted:

What if they did it sexily?

Captain Yossarian posted:

What about peg you ruthlessly, in the bedroom?

Emphatically yes. As long as they're 5+.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Cool thread OP thanks for sharing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I want Hilary to be president because I invest and she will have the markets best interests in mind. Free advice for everyone, the Clinton's have tons of money in S&P500 Index funds.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

phasmid posted:

Answer the door for a Indian police woman who wore the red dot got triggered by me asking "is something wrong, officer?"

Started chewing me out on my doorstep that it was offensive.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody is paranoid about race war, everyone is gearing up for holy war, hth

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...

Wicker Man posted:

Answer the door for a Indian police woman who wore the red dot got triggered by me asking "is something wrong, officer?"

Started chewing me out on my doorstep that it was offensive.

If this story is real, did she explain why? Genuinely curious.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

phasmid posted:

i'm down

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

sorry I don't see race or genders OP

call me

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Raithe posted:

If this story is real, did she explain why? Genuinely curious.

It was in Virginia, and my friends had air rifles they shot in their backyard close to my house. I'm pretty sure some busy-body got upset and called.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

I can definitely see Trump hiring a lot more lady cops and army girls and requiring them to wear sexy uniforms.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gianthogweed posted:

I can definitely see Trump hiring a lot more lady cops and army girls and requiring them to wear sexy uniforms.

Make war great again!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

phasmid posted:

Every time I've gotten a ticket it was a lady cop who gave it to me. If they keep it up I might just have to buy a fedora...

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Let's say Hillary doesn't get elected

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
man, don't you just want to hit a woman sometimes? i mean, just give her a good one right in the middle of her face. you'd probably get makeup and poo poo all over your hand. GOD that would be great!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
don't punch hilary clinton in the face. even if her secret service detail doesn't kill you her carapace would crack, exposing her delicate scales to the harsh atmosphere of the surface world.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i dont get why cops are shooting other cops indiscriminately

now THATS true equality

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If Hillary Clinton gets elected, I will have to become a woman so that I can maintain my social position. It will be difficult, but, I hope, rewarding.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If Hillary gets elected it's business as usual. She's already bought and sold like the last x number of presidents

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

Serious Frolicking posted:

don't punch hilary clinton in the face. even if her secret service detail doesn't kill you her carapace would crack, exposing her delicate scales to the harsh atmosphere of the surface world.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats posted:

If Hillary gets elected it's business as usual. She's already bought and sold like the last x number of presidents

Which, in truth, is almost the more horrifying outcome.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Which, in truth, is almost the more horrifying outcome.

i dunno trump might have the cojones to start a genuine nuclear war. I live right in a bullseye along with my entire family so it's not something I gotta worry about really

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i dunno trump might have the cojones to start a genuine nuclear war. I live right in a bullseye along with my entire family so it's not something I gotta worry about really

This cold world that we all live in needs to heat up.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Trump would be dead before he got one finger on the football. Trump's all talk anyway, that's kind of the thing with him.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Red states will pass legislation allowing SWAT teams to raid restrooms and disrobe everyone to assure they are all safe.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Take heart, the "bullseye" doesn't really matter. Thanks to the efforts of top scientists, any survivors of the initial blast would perish shortly thereafter. We'll all buy it together :)

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I don't know but I saw an ad on TV that said if Trump gets elected then he'll get THE CODES and then ALL IT TAKES IS JUST ONE WRONG MOVE. JUST ONE and then we're all presumably dead or something. So we should totally elect Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

trump is a demented retard

pence however is a nightmarish creature that scavenges for meat and succulent blood, combing through deserted homes and cities, cracking open heads and sucking the juices, feasting so that he may fertilize eggs and continue the bloodline of his carnivorous reptilian species

• Locked thread