Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Luvcow posted:

ya loved the three tv seasons but was mixed about the netflix season though i did think it had some awesome parts like the GOB/entourage episode

I think it was better than people think because you go "Yeah it was bad except for the gob episode, and the tobias episodes, and the maebe episode, and the buster episode, and the lucille episode had some good parts."

If they'd just cut it like a normal season all the bad poo poo woulda been spread out rather than front-loaded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Xanei.exe posted:

Counting down to when posting "What if [TV show]" becomes a bannable offense

I don't really agree with this, myself. It had a couple funny moments but I just didn't think the supporting characters stood well enough on their own to have entire episodes centered around them. The only one I remember being funny was the George one and Gob's having a couple funny bits but just as many kinda painful ones. Plus like I said earlier I thought he Tobias thing was just bad and "anustart" wasn't funny.

The George one? Blech. That's like the worst one. Or two? Was there two of them? If there were two, they both sucked.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

We might get a recut of season 4

which is the best thing they could do with it. I watched it once when it premiered and never bothered to sit through it again because it was such a mess.

Haha. 22 22-minute episodes. Turns out the networks were right all along.

• Locked thread