Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it feels good to laugh again! <blows brains out all over ex-wife's new car>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Xanei.exe posted:

I liked that Arrested Development would reference things that happened later on in the series.
"I never thought I'd miss a hand so much."

that is indeed genius. one of the best shows to rewatch

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

EugeneJ posted:

The Netflix reboot was bad

it wasn't a reboot ding dong

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Xanei.exe posted:

Season 4 is kind of bad compared to the rest of the series. It has a couple funny moments but lacks the subtle layering that made the original stuff so funny. Also, I think focusing on each individual character and then surrounding them with a bunch of new people that I personally couldn't give a gently caress about didn't really help, causing it to range from fairly funny like the George episode to the utterly painful Tobias episode.
Jesus how did they make David Cross unfunny? :doh:

in college I was friends with this guy who was Christian but he was still p cool and we'd do urban exploration together. one time he came over and I happened to be just starting one of David cross' standup specials that I hadn't seen before and I was like "check this dude out, he's hilarious, one of my fave comedians" and then he launches into this 10 minute bit making fun of Jesus and that guy never came over again

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what's the over under on season five being a piece of poo poo

• Locked thread