Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
roll that fucker up and eat it like a burritto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Good strat! I'm a big fan of eating the whole thing myself, then when my girlfriend gets home from work there will be no evidence of my extremely poor life choices :grin:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Captain Yossarian posted:

Good strat! I'm a big fan of eating the whole thing myself, then when my girlfriend gets home from work there will be no evidence of my extremely poor life choices :grin:

oh duh party pizzas are NOT for sharing

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i probably shouldve taken a handful of vicodin before work today, because i was not prepared for this

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i probably shouldve taken a handful of vicodin before work today, because i was not prepared for this

thats why i sell lamps big guy, easy breezy

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
17% mozzarella
4% provolone
2.5% parmesan

this cheese readings are off the charts! i mean they dont even show up! where is the cheese, if you please>>>??

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

thats why i sell lamps big guy, easy breezy

MEASLY CHEESLY

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drink Cheerwine posted:

17% mozzarella
4% provolone
2.5% parmesan

this cheese readings are off the charts! i mean they dont even show up! where is the cheese, if you please>>>??

IN MY TUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
The commercial first floor of my Philly apartment complex was a specialty lamp store called Bulb.

It stayed in existence for years

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LegoPirateNinja posted:

The commercial first floor of my Philly apartment complex was a specialty lamp store called Bulb.

It stayed in existence for years

That's the problem to be a great lamp salesman you gotta be out on the road - where the people are!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you find a couple and press a lamp into the guy's hand saying 'a lovely lamp for your lovely girl' and then if he doesn't give her the lamp he looks like an rear end in a top hat

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

MiracleWhale posted:

you find a couple and press a lamp into the guy's hand saying 'a lovely lamp for your lovely girl' and then if he doesn't give her the lamp he looks like an rear end in a top hat

Classic move but. Works everytime!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

MiracleWhale posted:

Oh poo poo the evil genie gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-rTHOpgxE

• Locked thread