Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thread for lmoaing @ Last guardian fans who are QQ ing because their orecious feels game got delayed.

HAHAHAHA! Fail!

need someone to whip up a quick photochop of that NES bartender game except hes sending last guardian fans rageahol and theyre sending back full mugs of QQtearz TIA hth

LMAO just LMAO

thread will be updated occasionaly as more LOL worthy funny rage screenshots come in from assmad feelie wheelie gamers who are QQing

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LMFAO... The Quake is such a stupid idiot for liking this series. Hey Quake... Heard your serie's got Delayed BRO... lmfao.... IDIOT! gently caress you! AHahahaha.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

LMFAO... The Quake is such a stupid idiot for liking this series. Hey Quake... Heard your serie's got Delayed BRO... lmfao.... IDIOT! gently caress you! AHahahaha.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That feel when this game made for COMPLETE! and utter! MORONS! is being delayed, to their absolute devastating dismay lmfao... loving morons... Play for the wrong team some more you horse's asses.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Remember, guys, any salty mc saltbutt fans come in here: the point of this thread is to really rub it in, salt the wound, so to speak (they have plenty to supply LOL ). Really roast their asses, because as we all know Roasted rear end always go better with salt...KEK!!! :roflolmao:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

That feel when this game made for COMPLETE! and utter! MORONS! is being delayed, to their absolute devastating dismay lmfao... loving morons... Play for the wrong team some more you horse's asses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BACON DONUT [playing the early reviewer copy of this game for a N3RDFUSION article]: Lmfao I can't believe this pile of AIDS-filled Rat's rear end Garbage! is being delayed for the idiots who guzzle diarrhea from these moronic developers... lmfao... Idiots.... 8/10

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Didn't have a chance to read the OP but I wanted to say I'm real beat up about the delay and I'm grateful to have a chance to comisserrate with some other goons in here. It's been a really tough year for me and now that it's looking like my anxiety means I wont be getting my drivers license any time soon, The Last Guardian was the last thing I had left to look forward to :smith:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh so this thread is how I find out the news it's been delayed? You know what, let's drop the ironic bullshit and get real for a moment. gently caress you retarded clown [nice name by the way gently caress stuck]. I'm sick of your gimmick and have been for awhile. When I see games like Ico, Shadow of the Coleuses, and other great story based games get poo poo on by your stupid rear end [and to another extent your crappy follower clique] it makes me want to hurl. Games like these are pure gaming ambrosia, and you are too loving brainwashed by Muh Shootmans like battlefield to even see it you piece of human waste

Oh by the way dude, saw you at Best Buy trying out the PlayStation VR and preordering it. Have fun wasting your loving money on a huge gimmick you loving rear end in a top hat!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh yeah, and call me salty all you want, but when I'm taking off a week from work unpaid to play this game I'll be thinking of your buttsalt rear end having to wait until next year to play the GOTY because you didn't preorder. gently caress off already!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last Guardian more like Last Hope for depressed idiots worldwide... gently caress you all lmfao... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwIOdfYU8E

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh so this thread is how I find out the news it's been delayed? You know what, let's drop the ironic bullshit and get real for a moment. gently caress you retarded clown [nice name by the way gently caress stuck]. I'm sick of your gimmick and have been for awhile. When I see games like Ico, Shadow of the Coleuses, and other great story based games get poo poo on by your stupid rear end [and to another extent your crappy follower clique] it makes me want to hurl. Games like these are pure gaming ambrosia, and you are too loving brainwashed by Muh Shootmans like battlefield to even see it you piece of human waste

Oh by the way dude, saw you at Best Buy trying out the PlayStation VR and preordering it. Have fun wasting your loving money on a huge gimmick you loving rear end in a top hat!

O.O :stare: .............

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Its not that the Last Guardian isn't ready for us, were just not ready for the Last Guardian.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Didn't have a chance to read the OP but I wanted to say I'm real beat up about the delay and I'm grateful to have a chance to comisserrate with some other goons in here. It's been a really tough year for me and now that it's looking like my anxiety means I wont be getting my drivers license any time soon, The Last Guardian was the last thing I had left to look forward to :smith:

Black Baby Goku posted:

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh yeah, and call me salty all you want, but when I'm taking off a week from work unpaid to play this game I'll be thinking of your buttsalt rear end having to wait until next year to play the GOTY because you didn't preorder. gently caress off already!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i played like 10 minutes of ico

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i played like 10 minutes of ico

I've beaten it twice and I had a take a nap today because of how butthurt I was about the delay.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I've beaten it twice and I had a take a nap today because of how butthurt I was about the delay.

I tried to play it this year but replayed mgs4 instead

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

so here's a quick rough draft of the menu (a mock-up if you will lmfao) i threw together...anyone wants make one theyre more than welcome...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

so here's a quick rough draft of the menu (a mock-up if you will lmfao) i threw together...anyone wants make one theyre more than welcome...

Oh my god

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hahahaha

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Jesus Christ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Retarded_Clown_ normally I like your posts about video games but I think in this case you have gone too far. No one deserves to be mocked for their enthusiasm over a game. Show some class :cmon:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jerkops posted:

Retarded_Clown_ normally I like your posts about video games but I think in this case you have gone too far. No one deserves to be mocked for their enthusiasm over a game. Show some class :cmon:

Look mang I'm a neutral party in all this but if you can't appreciate a good caresalt diaper baby smack down than maybe your in the wrong place

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

rediscover posted:

Look mang I'm a neutral party in all this but if you can't appreciate a good caresalt diaper baby smack down than maybe your in the wrong place

Maybe I am. I hve to think about it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Last 'Tardians BTFO!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Jesus Christ lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

quote:

quote:

thread for lmoaing @ Last guardian fans who are QQ ing because their orecious feels game got delayed.

HAHAHAHA! Fail!

need someone to whip up a quick photochop of that NES bartender game except hes sending last guardian fans rageahol and theyre sending back full mugs of QQtearz TIA hth

LMAO just LMAO

thread will be updated occasionaly as more LOL worthy funny rage screenshots come in from assmad feelie wheelie gamers who are QQing

quote:

quote:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

• Locked thread