Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
poo poo my dick out my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
body covered in hives so severe it looked like i had smallpox

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
I developed hungry bone syndrome after my thyroid was removed, and I still don't understand what happened.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Diarrhea blood on and off for almost 2 years, weight gain and moon-face from prednisone side-effects, ultimately ending in a hospital stay around the holidays to end it. Yay, ulcerative colitis.

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

I let pneumonia go untreated for a couple months before I collapsed and wound up in the hospital on IVs and oxygen for a week.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gallstone.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I almost died.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
If i fall asleep i DIE.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
poo poo the bed in my sleep and then puked and rear end pissed in the bathtub of a hotel room with broken Plumbing that only had scalding hot water, including the steaming hot toilet I was also puking in.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Got the flu or something when I was 19 and spent a day in a fetal position in the shower making GBS threads/vomiting, and eventually threw up so hard that I burst a blood vessel in my eye and caused a runny nose that lasted until last summer.

Blinky da spook
Dec 6, 2005
In the bathroom with explosive diarrhea, had to pull a nearby bucket closer to me using my feet so I could grab it and puke into the bucket while making GBS threads.

To this day this feat is known as the "Double Dare Physical Challenge".

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I was in the hospital for 3 days because I wouldn't stop puking and making GBS threads and then I stopped puking and making GBS threads and they sent me home.

This was right around the time there was that Cryptosporidium outbreak in Milwaukee in the early 90's, but I hadn't been to Milwaukee and nobody said I had it, so I don't know what the gently caress. To this day, I don't know what it was.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
I was reduced to base proteins which were then tossed in a volcano but I got better because I eat only GMO-free foods

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
I poo poo and puked in the shower.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Lost all interest in the forums.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Lost all interest in the forums.

Yes but did you erupt into a fountain of poo poo and vomit? This is the poo poo and vomit thread.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I. Had. Acute. Rheumatic. Fever. I. Was. In. Hospital. For. Many. Moons. Shitballs.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a bone to pick posted:

Yes but did you erupt into a fountain of poo poo and vomit? This is the poo poo and vomit thread.

Well, no. I used to be all absorbed in forums happenings and then I just wasn't. Sorry I guess this doesn't meet the thread criteria.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ok well come back once you've poo poo and vomited all over yourself.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i pooped and puked green water

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Of this thread; I never am sick of.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

haha when i was ten i had a really bad staph infection in my knee and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me for weeks and my parents were legit scared i was going to die it was a cool constant hallucinatory fever dream nightmare where i couldn't walk lol nice prank god

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
Shigellosis D; intravenous and hospitalized for three days; bedridden for six weeks; lost a third of my weight and was underweight to start; enzymes reminiscent of liver failure; gently caress church potlucks.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Developed serotonin syndrome due to my chucklefuck doctor not checking possible Rx drug interactions and had every symptom short of seizures and death by the time I wound up in the hospital. (then I spent a week in the hospital being talked down to because the staff was certain it couldn't have been due to my Rx meds, it had to be severe alcohol withdrawal. Mysteriously stopped hearing about my bill after I contacted a few hospital department heads, bitching them out)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Had complications after an organ transplant that led to me being on the crash cart, and for the next month I had to carry around what was basically a water balloon with a tube to my insides that kept filling up with blood and whatever and would have to be emptied regularly.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
How about haikus instead?

I can't clench enough.
Blood and mucus mix with poo poo,
Darkly in my pants.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i got an ulcer on my eye once. I hit up the emergency department 3 times in one day. I got so many painkillers I was having to swallow vomit so they didnt know I was completely hosed up on painkillers each visit.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Even through the indescribable pain of having an ulcer on your eye I was in it to score drugs

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I had a cold once.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Appendix exploded

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal
I had malaria.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
pneumonia, could barely breathe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got 3 kinds of gastro from eating chicken poo poo

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
i had an untreated fever once that made me trip balls with hallucinations and completely losing all awareness of where i even was

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

3 day long rear end waterfalls, only at Golden Corral!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I Love Too poo poo :D

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

vols bitch posted:

lol at you bitches saying you got food poisoning because you had a stomach ache, you have to go to the loving doctor if you actually have food poisoning and it takes weeks to recover

Other side effect sometimes include organ necrosis.

Don't google that!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i dildod my butt and a piece fell out in the shower

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
I didn't sleep for 5 days due to an uncontrollable sore throat and cough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Swift
Oct 27, 2012

i fought the saw and the saw won
Terrifying semi-conscious fever dreams about the Simpsons that mercifully ended when I woke up enough to puke.

OR

Spent a week in January wincing every time I had to go outside because breathing cold air felt like deepthroating a chainsaw; then another week bedbound and breathing like Darth Vader.

• Locked thread