Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Astroman posted:

There were some highs (tv news ep, the last couple) and lows (zuggalos, Sketchy and Skeevey). Seeing them go do DC and explore the fall of the govt was a welcome change from TWD which wiill never go there.

Canonically Z-Nation and TWD are in the same universe, just different parts of the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
There was a totally fair and impartial election in Season 3 episode 8 so clearly the government is still working as intended :smug:

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Season 4 hits Netflix on Feb 1st.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
If any conversation can be risen from the dead, it's this one.

I finally noticed this was up on Netflix. Eh. The season was alright. A good bit of it was downright dull, and just a lot less playful than prior seasons. It picked up near the end, but it still was underwhelming and left a lot of loose ends. I guess we can expect Season Five around September or so?

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I would like to legit know why it was so bad. It's not like this show was ever deep or built an audience that expects anything more than episode to episode hijinks. If next season starts off badly I'll probably drop it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!
Finished watching this season the other day, and while it wasn't a patch on previous seasons, I still found it pretty enjoyable overall. Plus I think Sgt. Lilly is super cute :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

wormil posted:

I would like to legit know why it was so bad. It's not like this show was ever deep or built an audience that expects anything more than episode to episode hijinks. If next season starts off badly I'll probably drop it.
I think they overestimated how interesting it would be to have one of the main characters repeatedly wander off and have tedious, repetitive, slow-motion visions. I was also sad to see Henry Rollins go, too, but he really was too good for the show. On the other hand

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Sgt. Lilly is super cute :3:

• Locked thread